SuperTrend Indicator in mcx silver

As far as my experience goes in intraday, supertrend and all the freely available indicators are getting screwed royally. Its obvious the very big sharks are not going to let us make profits.

On intraday all the buy and sell signals are getting screwed as the big guys are upsetting the buy sell movements. very rarely you get a continuous profit making move. Its time to think different apart from supertrend. My 2 cents.

ram2010

As far as my experience goes in intraday, supertrend and all the freely available indicators are getting screwed royally. Its obvious the very big sharks are not going to let us make profits.

On intraday all the buy and sell signals are getting screwed as the big guys are upsetting the buy sell movements. very rarely you get a continuous profit making move. Its time to think different apart from supertrend. My 2 cents.

good.

All freely available indicators will be literally smashed by the big sharks.:lol:

Price action is the only method will survive.
:thumb:

That too is not a cup of coffee. It comes only through experience.

Its really true with price action and fundamental analysis like supply demand , market profile, and simple candle stick patterns one can really be one the side of bigdogs

regards

antony