Suggest Software for Beginner

mastermind007

NINJA free data only from yahoo and google i dont know much about it.
you can get paid data extraction from terminal or server based.
data extraction from terminal is better because uses less resources than server based.dont worry about legal or illegal no matter. terminal data you have right to use as you like but not sell outside.
dont go for broker terminal software, no broker in india has good software and they are not upto the standards.
dont go for big name brokers, they will charge more hidden charges to maintain their lavish offices in every city.
Bigger brokers also provide services, not just maintain big offices...

mt4trader

read thread in this forum basics of ninja trader
first decide yourself what type trader you are.
day trader or delivery based trader.
if you are delivery based trader go for good company broker and amibroker and use yahoo data and many free eod data available.
if you want to day trade then go for good software like ninja trader and a broker of lowcost onetime payment type.
first decide yourself then we can help you
if day trader full time or part time
if full time aggressive or conservative
so you decide

Last edited:

narangji

read thread in this forum basics of ninja trader
first decide yourself what type trader you are.
day trader or delivery based trader.
if you are delivery based trader go for good company broker and amibroker and use yahoo data and many free eod data available.
if you want to day trade then go for good software like ninja trader and a broker of lowcost onetime payment type.
first decide yourself then we can help you
if day trader full time or part time
if full time aggressive or conservative
so you decide
Till now I have been a Positional Trader , day trader and delivery based trader, depends on what i trade in etc etc.

For example- Today I day traded in Nickel

I took delivery of JKBANK at cmp

I day traded in SBIN, ICICI

I traded in options today bank nift and nifty

So i really don't know, I change positions based on how markets are behaving. If I think if something is worth keeping, I can change my position from intraday to positional to long term. So pls advice

Regards