Suggest Me, How to make Profit in Commodity ?

I am planning to start Commodity trading. I am very much involved in stock trading, but this will be first time I will be involved in commodity trading.
I have few questions. Can somebody please help me?
a) Is commodity trading safe? Most of the time there are news about NSEL problem.
b) Any site where I can see charts?
c) Is trading style in commodity different from trading in stocks?

Catch22

welcome : Commodity market is good for trading
. in a quick time thr is profit
. main is never trade any positional
. go only for intraday it is safe definitely 100 % profit
. for trading always use levels and sl
. while trading entry must be only when levels comes
. never enter in middle of rally sl risk will be increase
. use small risk sl and make big profit
thanks
with regards

prashant donde
Thank you Sir.

toingpoing

Without gaining your own knowledge,avoid this market.Any business requires skill and knowledge.Have patience,develop these and then enter MCX trading.Many people,calling themselves as experts,will give suggestions and tips.Avoid them,and also subscription to paid services.Never take tips from your broker.They are the most selfish and stupid lot.As a thumbrule,to begin with ,distribute your investible capital into five parts and go one at a time,with entry at .5 percent less than the previous one.Good luck.

Without gaining your own knowledge,avoid this market.Any business requires skill and knowledge.Have patience,develop these and then enter MCX trading.Many people,calling themselves as experts,will give suggestions and tips.Avoid them,and also subscription to paid services.Never take tips from your broker.They are the most selfish and stupid lot.As a thumbrule,to begin with ,distribute your investible capital into five parts and go one at a time,with entry at .5 percent less than the previous one.Good luck.
Maximum fraud tips star are from....COMMODITY market...:thumb:

imfine

Hi,

The way to deal with market is same as of equity or commodity. As you said 50k capital you have so first decide you want to invest it or want to trade with it. I mean are you a long term investor or intraday trader ?

secondly, As I am interested in intraday so will suggest as you have decided to move to commodity after working in equity ! (any specific reason ? ) To know more about the right time, how to start etc. I will suggest to go to youtube and search for Pankaj Jain or How to trade in commodity. This man is talking senses.

Hope it will put you on right track. :thumb:

what erver might be the capital ...until we learn to use that capital but not abuse it ....try MTF strategies ...its really pulliing pips out of the market

regards

antony