Suffering with IIFL , Pls HELP ME...

meena07

Hi
i am really thankful to all : NT,TP, FXcm, Vikrit for valuable suggestions to a newbie like me.
Due to these fellows, i came to know how Zerodha can be beneficial to small traders like me.
Special thans to 3Dspider as due to his thread , i got better alternative.

Thanx....

Jitesh shah, Why did you give free email address of @gmail.com and not any official sounding email address like (just for example, i don't know their real email addresses) [email protected] or [email protected] ?

I wouldn't send my contact details or account details to anyone over the internet like this claiming to be anything, as the details could be misused by anyone pretending to be geniuine official.

Jitesh shah, Why did you give free email address of @gmail.com and not any official sounding email address like (just for example, i don't know their real email addresses) [email protected] or [email protected] ?

I wouldn't send my contact details or account details to anyone over the internet like this claiming to be anything, as the details could be misused by anyone pretending to be geniuine official.
Very good point :thumb:

Dear friends,

I have used ICICI DIRECT for 4 years, and now I be came a day trader and trading on heavy volumes. On my friend's suggestion I moved to IIFL. I signed at 54 places on the document.

I have been trading for the past 4 months with IIFL. I see some profit in the brokerage when compared to ICICI but when ever I want to know the exact brokerage, the IIFL customer support team skips the answer.

No where on the site of IIFL I could find the brokerage rates. Some thing is missing with them. The TT trading platform is very good.

I have taken a new account with Zerodha who are very clear with thier brokerage and other charges. I will post after few months about my experience with Zerodha.

As of now I rule out ICICI (Completely), IIFL (Partially) for trading on derivatives.

Guys..Please help me out with this..

I read 3dsipider review & all your comments...

I am new to trading & am confused about the selection of trader..
I am thinking of investing around 25-30K in coming year.. It will be 3-4 different companies & i will be buying shares of around 6-7k per comapny...
No intra-day ..Just delivery..

I was considering HDFC..But lot of guys suggested that i better not go for banks who offer trading too..

I met India infoline guy today..

1. 555/- Rs one time fees..No AMC for life time(sounds Great..
2. Free software & web based portal
3. he said i need to pay 750/- Rs extra & it will be refunded in 90 days if my brokerage reaches 750/- Rs in 90 days,,,(if my brokerage reaches 200 rs..they will refund just 200Rs )
..i don't think my brokerage would even touch 300Rs..it will be around 250Rs..

he claimed their software is the best...

it looks Good compared to sharekahn & angel..

Sharekhan : Rs. 400/- AMC
16 Rs minimum even on small amount of trading..

can anyone guide me regarding should i still consider IIFL ??
i am so confused.. :(

Arjun20

3. he said i need to pay 750/- Rs extra & it will be refunded in 90 days if my brokerage reaches 750/- Rs in 90 days,,,(if my brokerage reaches 200 rs..they will refund just 200Rs )

:(
Ghee dekha magar.....:D

Be careful before accepting such plans. The marketing guy will fascinate how easy will it be to generate 750 brokerage.

kaly422000

Guys..Please help me out with this..

I read 3dsipider review & all your comments...

I am new to trading & am confused about the selection of trader..
I am thinking of investing around 25-30K in coming year.. It will be 3-4 different companies & i will be buying shares of around 6-7k per comapny...
No intra-day ..Just delivery..

I was considering HDFC..But lot of guys suggested that i better not go for banks who offer trading too..

2. Free software & web based portal

he claimed their software is the best...

it looks Good compared to sharekahn & angel..

Sharekhan : Rs. 400/- AMC
16 Rs minimum even on small amount of trading..

can anyone guide me regarding should i still consider IIFL ??
i am so confused.. :(
iifl is not so bad compared to others. now is not good software. after paying rs 750/ as account opening charge, u r rest assured u will not be disturbed wheather , u will trade or not. software is good but some time stops updating, may be due to poor net. only option brokerage and margins for any derivative instrument is higher but cash brokerage is ok. and if u want realtime chart install manshi to get chart. and for sharekhan if they charge rs 16 as minimum brokerage i will avoid them

Thank u very much Kelly for ur suggestions..
iifl is not so bad compared to others. now is not good software. after paying rs 750/ as account opening charge, u r rest assured u will not be disturbed wheather , u will trade or not. software is good but some time stops updating, may be due to poor net. only option brokerage and margins for any derivative instrument is higher but cash brokerage is ok. and if u want realtime chart install manshi to get chart. and for sharekhan if they charge rs 16 as minimum brokerage i will avoid them

TraderRavi

low risk profile

I have demat ac on this plan , now suddenly they have started charging around 500 rs AMC per year to all their customers, wat about lifetime :annoyed: