Strategy for Low Risk Moderate Reward

The word BRIDGE is looks associated with the course which I mentioned on
http://www.traderji.com/options/96212-review-feedback-option-course.html
Hope you have taken that course

anyway I requested one of the senior member of this form who trades options in a good manner to validate this using EOD data and analyze and compare your strategy (DITM) to OTM...

OTM WINS in all aspect once if we initiated a trade on first day of feb contract with 9000 CE and 8500 PE and its tested at peak ( where nifty hit 8500 which is one our strike)

he sent me the result as below....

Share more strategies we all will evaluate:clap::clapping:
Dont trade blindly

@Tester123: First things first ... bank FD return in 10% per year and not per month.... that stmt alone speaks a lot about your personality.

Secondly, I have already taken position in Feb contract and there is a 90% chance that NIFTY will expire between 8600 and 9200 this month giving me 10% profit (or I may close position earlier with 6 to 8% profit).

Third, this thread is not for day traders.

Fourth, it is common knowledge that if u buying options and then selling then there is 80% chance of making loss.

Fifth, this is the last time I have responded to your post. Next time I am going to ignore (mature boarders will agree with me).

pos_trader
1. whatever u make in fd is risk free :)

2. sure ok my mistake i replied to this thread hence forward will ignore this thread
. any way my personality explains in my other option trade already :)

3. never marry an option lool had a sexy bad experience .i am good :) being day option trader.

you make 10% in 1 month i make 30% in 3 days :) end of story we all are winners

@Tamil Kumaran
Nice man only if one had balls to ride the profit threw entire trend in that case your strategies makes a killing ..

some how i am on same page :) i am bullish since 11th feb lol and still on long side uptill FEb 20

Last edited:

kcsusha

I have one suggestion. I am not an expert in options, but still a basic learner.
We can go for Buy in both Ce and PE in ITM at the beginning of a new series
as the premium will not be very high. Then at the last week of the expiry, we
can go for Sell of both PE and CE in OTM as during the last week, due to time decay
Option prices of some Strike prices will become worthless and up under one Rupee.
Now the skill or the experience lies in choosing the correct option Strike prices for
both CE and PE. If we can arrive at some kind of a formula, it will be a great thing.

My take:

SHORT GUT ( Short ITM Call + SHort ITM Put ) have almost zero to negative TV, due to STT and delivery charges against the short strangle . so the adv of TV is lost at the cost of the Delta movement.

Its seems to be a plausible strategy when implied Volatility is expected to have less variation..and the underlying is expected to move substantially in that range.