Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

hi sunny,

Entry and Exit are the two most important aspect of Trading...
Easy 123 will give you great entry... Exit is something that will depend on the following aspects...

1. The risk appetite of the trader

2. The time that one uses eg. 30 m , 1 hr or 4 hr, daily or weekly.... the profit expectations differs as per the time frames... I can't expect a 100 pip profit on a 30 m time frame and I will not exit with just 10 pips on a daily or weekly time frame.... so it depends on your trading style...

3. The time period when you entered the trade.... example.
If I trade Euro JPY, then the signals that I get when European markets are open will be strong or when the Japan markets are open. But if I am trading a signal that is when both the markets are closed, then the signals strength will be weak. during the time when both markets overlap, the signals profit giving potential will be amazing.... so will my outlook towards the exit....

4. The pair you trade.... yes... each pair has its own pace and amplitude

Exit strategy cannot be explained in a single sentence... it is something that has to be fine tuned as per our own persona as a trader.

Exiting on crossover to crossover will wipe out majority of your profits... that's a complete NO NO.
5-10 pips on 30 min
10-20 on 1 hr
20-50 on 4 hr

this is the dumbest but the simplest way to an exit strategy :D

Do we have to exit on crossover ??

Edward

So I can conclude that book at least 10 pip profit and look for above 20-30 pip when both session are open...... on 30 min tf
Have look at the current 30 min euro jpy... crossover candles low is 112.25,
we would have shorted at 112.22 ( substract 3 pips from the low)

the current candle has already made a low of 112.13 and falling ... ie. 9 pips would have been pocketed....

I normally say, I will at least take 5 pip.... and once it runs to 10 i will exit at 5 ... if the profit runs to 15, I am ready to exit at 10 ... and so on....

go through the historical data and scan..... you will get more clarity

Rishi001

Hi Edward,

I have installed this template. There is also a green line (50 DMA); what is the use of this line. Is it used anyway in making decisions?.

Regards,
Rishi

Edward

Hi Edward,

I have installed this template. There is also a green line (50 DMA); what is the use of this line. Is it used anyway in making decisions?.

Regards,
Rishi
The Green line is 50 EMA... Exponential moving average

When candles are below the Green line, that means the market is going down and vice versa.

So if I go long when the candles are below the green line, that means I am trading against the trend, so my profit outlook will be less and even at a slight sight of danger I will run.
But if I go long when the candles are above the green line, that means I am trading with the trend, and so my outloook for profit will differ and will be patient in allowing the trend to develop..

Thus the Green line gives me an idea whether I am with the trend or against the trend...

Hope you got it and thanks for asking...

Regards
Edward G

PS: how many of you have tasted success with this... please update here ... thanks in advance

Last edited:

Edward

June 14th Signals in Easy 123 system

Hi Friends,

We got three signals in Euro UsD today.

We got three crossovers followed by the next candle breaking the highs of the trigger candles, so we went long in all the three confirmed triggers.

There were other crossovers but the next candles did not break the high or the low... so they did not confirm the set up.

This three crossovers gave a total rally of 112 pips.....
As I mentioned in the posts, the first signal which happened well before the EURO markets opened fizzled out in 17 pips, the second signal went for 66 pips during the euro market session, the third signal was going strong with 29 pips as the US markets were open..... hope you guys are getting the idea....

Enjoy and happy trading... Good night now... meet you guys tomorrow...

Edward

Re: June 14th Signals in Easy 123 system

Congratulations Rishi,

Keep up the good work... do let me know if you need any explanation and clarifications... God bless you.

Just have a look around the other pairs, great signals today in almost all the pairs...
:cheers:

You owe me a beer when I come to your home town.... :D

I tried it on Aud/Usd short today; gave a profit of almost +50 pips.

Thanks,
Rishi

Status
Not open for further replies.