Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On Part 2

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

I understand that most of you are struggling to get customized email / sms updates for your portfolio. You may be looking for either sms / email alerts for stocks already in your portfolio or for stocks that you are tracking to buy / short.

I am a full time trader and would be more than happy to help any one who wants these alerts. There is no fee it is just out of passion that I would like to help you guys.

Do let me know and get in touch with me if you need any help.

Regards,

Abhinay
Hi Abhinay ji,

I am new bee in this forum and trading also. i have sum of Rs. 1 lac to invest in short term and expecting the return of 10-15% average/per month. Can you please help me out to tips for which stocks i can invest. (Equities)

Rgds/Siva/Bangalore

Hi Abhinay ji,

I am new bee in this forum and trading also. i have sum of Rs. 1 lac to invest in short term and expecting the return of 10-15% average/per month. Can you please help me out to tips for which stocks i can invest. (Equities)

Rgds/Siva/Bangalore

Awesomeness...

Arsh

Hi Abhinay ji,

Rgds/Siva/Bangalore
hi Siva,

You can try in.reuters.com during the trading hours they have a market jockey section in which they give instant info on what's happening in the stock market. Also, if you have any particular stocks in which you want to set your targets, just sign up free at Reuters India Stock Alerts :thumb:

ethan hunt

Hi Abhinay ji,

Rgds/Siva/Bangalore
me too want pls gimme :lol: :rofl:

1. Varun Industries (TRADING BELOW BOOK VALUE)
2. LITL (UNDERPRICED)
3. IVRCL INFRA (SHORT TERM)
4. INDOCO (SHORT TERM)
5. REISIXTEN (LONG TERM NICE STOCK UNDERPRICED)
6.SURYAPHARM
7.WEBELSOLAR
Nice fundamentals for investment...have a luk.....:)