Stocks that are in Elliot Wave as of date.

Dear Elliot Wave Experts

I have started this thread exclusively to identify stocks that are currently in any of the Elliot Wave patterns, It can be any of the Impulse wave or corrective wave or flat or bull market extension or bear market extension or zig zag or Flat etc

I assume if we all get together and do some TA it will be useful for every one.

Just before few months I started TA, before that I was a naked trader and lost all my capital, I have just 10% of my capital left over. I am very strict that I will never bring any more capital into my trading.

Coming to the thread :
As far as my analysis currently Maruti is on 5th wave, the wave started on 02-Dec-2008 and completed 4 Impulse wave and now in 5th wave. The stock either can start a Corrective wave or it can also change to a wave extension and can continue going 9 waves uptrend. We need to wait for some more days to see if will it come to Corrective wave(ABC) or will be extended to 9 waves. The reason for 9 waves is the peer stock Hero Honda is in 7th wave uptrend extension and crossed new highs. I still need to learn more of Fibonacci series to predict the prices where the trend will change.

I use Amibroker and NSE bhavecopy EOD for data.

Dear experts, kindly correct me if I have made my TA in the wrong direction.

Please put your analysis for stocks that are in Elliot Waves as of today, we can add stocks on daily basis or weekly basis in the future.....Hope this tread will help me and others..

Thanks
Market Looser.

L

learn2trade08

The time is just right for this buddy...
all the best and hope we as boarders collectively gain.

C

CreditViolet

Dear experts, kindly correct me if I have made my TA in the wrong direction.

Please put your analysis for stocks that are in Elliot Waves as of today, we can add stocks on daily basis or weekly basis in the future.....Hope this tread will help me and others…..

Thanks
Market Looser.
Not an expert but since you invited opinion, I would say turn back before its too late.Between EW is such a theory that in hindsight every stock will be in some EW pattern all the time, totally useless to make money.You might want to check my old detailed EW charts to make sure that this is not just my uneducated opinion but something learnt the hard way.

prasadam

Not an expert but since you invited opinion, I would say turn back before its too late.Between EW is such a theory that in hindsight every stock will be in some EW pattern all the time, totally useless to make money.You might want to check my old detailed EW charts to make sure that this is not just my uneducated opinion but something learnt the hard way.
CV sir,

Are you referring to this?

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/1446-rules-guidelines-elliott-wave.html

Prasad.

masterjee

Totally agree - many ages ago I believe CV had posted very excruciatingly detailed rules on EW wave recognition, based on his detailed understanding of EW. So his advice should not be taken lightly.

Finally one will arrive at simplicity (say a simple trend following method) . I believe Einstein once said "you should make things as simple as possible but not simpler". Till then you have to search on.

m

L

learn2trade08

Didnt this actually complete a 5 wave down(june 14th 2006)...In anyways i take your word...the charts definitely demonstrate the commitment,time and efforts that you have put in.
all the best.