Stocks FnO positional trading

I am writing this as a warning to any new investors with angel broking, remove your money from their accounts because they will take you for a ride. I started trading at angel broking in 2012, andheri branch. mumbai. For a while their service was good, they gave me good tips and everything. then on october 26 my broker tells me to trade in f and o. I tell him I am not interested sas i have no knowledge on the same. Without telling me they did trades worth 44 lakhs in my account and lost 1.2 lakhs in a single day. The next day i get a call from the broker telling me that i will have to sell my shares to clear this debit. I am young and dont have this kind of money. thats really not the point here. these people are unscruplous and will lie to you and cheat you. I lost my hard earned money because of these guys. Please dont make my mistake

Placebo

I am writing this as a warning to any new investors with angel broking, remove your money from their accounts because they will take you for a ride. I started trading at angel broking in 2012, andheri branch. mumbai. For a while their service was good, they gave me good tips and everything. then on october 26 my broker tells me to trade in f and o. I tell him I am not interested sas i have no knowledge on the same. Without telling me they did trades worth 44 lakhs in my account and lost 1.2 lakhs in a single day. The next day i get a call from the broker telling me that i will have to sell my shares to clear this debit. I am young and dont have this kind of money. thats really not the point here. these people are unscruplous and will lie to you and cheat you. I lost my hard earned money because of these guys. Please dont make my mistake
Have you signed a document called power of attorney ? If you have then you can't do much about it , if not then sue them and take them to the cleaners. Also keep one thing in mind that these brokers operate through franchising. So the main broker might actually not be a fraud while the franchise owner/staff/management might be twisted. Go to the head office in your city and talk to them. If they don't listen there is a department in SEBI which deals with these issues.

Cheers

theres no point in going to court, the small investors never win these cases anyway, do you know other people who have been cheated by angel broking?

HARIVEL

theres no point in going to court, the small investors never win these cases anyway, do you know other people who have been cheated by angel broking?
Dont get upset there is a way , first u contact Angel grivences if they r not doing well within three days . U can directly apply grivences in NSE sure ur problem will solved.

just one doubt u didnt trade or u trded as per their advice ? Both r different issue. If they trade without ur knowledge then we can take this issue to higher level

summasumma

All stochs came down again with stochs close to each other.

Breaking today's low should give very profitable trade. Lets see if it happens tomorrow. Otherwise have to close the position without loss atleast.

Holding ITC 290 PE @ 4.30
CMP: 7.5

nms

Hi Slopez,
Exactly the same style of cheeting was adopted by my broker, but it is Reliance Money and their Bhubaneswar Branch. In my life time I had not traded in option as because I do'nt know ABC of option. They have instigated me and traded in F&O against my DP Account as margin and I lost 90000.00. They sold my existing shares to meet the marigin. I do'nt know what shall I do? Any suggestion from our members?
Thanks

summasumma

All stochs came down again with stochs close to each other.

Breaking today's low should give very profitable trade. Lets see if it happens tomorrow. Otherwise have to close the position without loss atleast.

Holding ITC 290 PE @ 4.30
CMP: 7.5
Exited ITC 290 PE @ 8.4
Profit: 4 points / 4000 rs... :thumb:

As a universal traders rule, this stock should go down like anything as i exited the PUT option today....!

Anyways, zerodha's 60 day challenge 1st trade is a success.

summasumma

Summa Can u post SBIN & Infy

SBIN already in down trend for last 2 months and likely to move in tandem to nifty...
INFY, 2745 looks good support.... a break below that is good to buy put option.