Stock Shoping Centre

Jindal South West Holdings has been hitting UC for quite some time....do you think 4000 is a realistic short term target for this scrip?

sudoku1

Hi,

RCOM in too in a strong uptrend. It's now testing PATIENCE:D
IF 650 does gets violet on RED TALL CANDLE with heavy volumes, then we would turn Bearish to mid term side ways movement in the stock.
So, hold on buddy!

Cya:)

yeah, i agree with the uptrend.....
accor to me....its A BUY.....
only a CLOSE below 704 will alter the bullish outlook..:)

Last edited:

winstonn

Hello Amogh,

you can start fresh calls in some other threads. This thread is devoted to help people and calls given by other members based on news, tips, or other methods.

Please dont throw direct calls. Buddy u can start them in other threads.

Seeya

Dear Winston,
Karvey recommonded HMT for very short term to 175 .
one more source says arvind mills go to 142, Essar oil go to 400+& RIL -3800 till Jan End.

ur Tech views pl.
Regards,
Prashwin

Hey Winston good of u to start ur own thread ,,, now I have a thread to torture u with all my questions :D:D

On a serious note thgh , whats ur opinion on ITC ,,, the stk has shown unusual price volume activity both in cash and F & O ,,,, time to go long on this one ????

And of course ur view on Indian Hotels:D ,,, thnx in advance buddy ,,, bye

Hello i am holding 150 shares at eClerx.TOday the price came down from 486 to 448.some says that it will cross 700 by jan end.so i need your views dudes..whether to hold or cut?????

winstonn

Dear Winston,
Karvey recommonded HMT for very short term to 175 .
one more source says arvind mills go to 142, Essar oil go to 400+& RIL -3800 till Jan End.

ur Tech views pl.
Regards,
Prashwin
Hi, HMT might go till the target as it is in strong momentum. But buy signals already have been triggered. need deep Stops and so deeppockets.

Essar oil is achievable , but again late entry!
RIL should break on weekly basis on tall real candle above 3000 for said targets.

Arvind mills is trying for trend reversal, let's see the signals ahead.

Seeya

winstonn

Hey Winston good of u to start ur own thread ,,, now I have a thread to torture u with all my questions :D:D

On a serious note thgh , whats ur opinion on ITC ,,, the stk has shown unusual price volume activity both in cash and F & O ,,,, time to go long on this one ????

And of course ur view on Indian Hotels:D ,,, thnx in advance buddy ,,, bye
ITC will rock for mid to long term. But buy on dips and market correction!

Seeya,

Hello Sir,

Plz. Suggest your valuable advise on,

Electrosteel Castings, Entegra, Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd, Morpen lab., Kohinoor broadcast, Arvind Remides, Kashyap tech., hind dorr.oliver.

i m holding all of this & planning to buy more at current level.

I think this all are the multibeggar in mind term