stock markets training course

rohangawale

hello,
seniors any body can help me, I am new in this stock markets field, please help me where I will get a proper training for all kind of stock markets training

sudheer
Instead of course, you can go thru the forum and start with saints Teach a man to fish and begginners guide as starting point. once u start, you yourself will see the road ahead and you will know next what you have to do.
Everything is available on the forum.

vishalalluri

Instead of course, you can go thru the forum and start with saints Teach a man to fish and begginners guide as starting point. once u start, you yourself will see the road ahead and you will know next what you have to do.
Everything is available on the forum.
I AGREE ROHAN TEACH A MAN IS HE MOTHER THREAD :) SAINT SIR:clap:

SUDHI SARI NOW I THINK A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN OPENED WITH THE NAME DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF TEACH A MAN IN TECH ANALYSIS SECTION

rohangawale

I AGREE ROHAN TEACH A MAN IS HE MOTHER THREAD :) SAINT SIR:clap:

SUDHI SARI NOW I THINK A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN OPENED WITH THE NAME DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF TEACH A MAN IN TECH ANALYSIS SECTION
I dont know exactly. but if u need copy of that just give ur mail id, i will send u the copy of downloaded file of teach a man to fish.

vishalalluri

I dont know exactly. but if u need copy of that just give ur mail id, i will send u the copy of downloaded file of teach a man to fish.

thnks rohan but i have it :)

i was suggesting sudhirsri
cheers

hi sanjoy,
i am interested to read e-books on technjcal analysis.
i will be thankfull to you, if you send it on my e mail id.
dr_1977(at the rate of)yahoo.com

Chachan,
Good Buddy.
I am also in the same boat.
Learning by practice with little investment.

veluri1967:thumb:
Dear Veluri1967,

I am yet to start my day trading. Planning to start in near future. I use EOD candle stick charts along with several indicators to decide my entry and exit for delivery based trading. However, I am not clear how to start day trading. Could you please help in this regard? As I am comfortable with candle charts, I want a system that provides real time candle charts on which I can draw various indicators to decide entry & exit points. I don't know where to get all these.

Hope you would extend your help.

Regards,

Raju

AW10

hi chachan

i got the soft copy of trading for living :)

could u please send the link for the book " come into my trading room "

the name of the book has been attracting me to read :D

i went to crosswords and other book stores but cudnt find it some months back

cheers :
Google Book title + rapidshare and you might find most of these books free to download.
If you want to buildup yr librarary then buy the paperback version.

Hardback version of Elders's book, "Come in to my Trading Room" and "Trading for living" are part of my trading library. Both books are useful at the initial stage of trading. He covers TA, System, Psychology, MoneyMgmt etc.

If you search enough then u might be able to find audio version of them as well.

At later stage, probably u would like to read each of this area in lot more details and master them.

Happy Trading

Dear Nick,

I am just like u as beginner. But the only difference is that i may be 1 or 2 foots ahead of u, means i already started day trading. So what i feel is that,

1) preserve your capital while trading.

2) look for small gains.

3) look for big fortunes.

Each steps needs to be practiced for some weeks or months and then go to next step. ( I am still in step 1). And dont start in the reverse order.

As you know candle stick charts, i think you are in the right track.:)

Don't go for a bunch of indicators, it will only confuse you. The best indicator is price and volume, and all indicators are derived from that only. So if you want use, one or two more indicators.

For realtime charting you can go for sharekhan or indiabulls or whatever you like. Any way you can start an account with around Rs.2000 + the money you want to trade.

Trading is a long journey and it will take years to complete. So dont be in a hurry to make fortunes because it will cost you a lot.:annoyed:

Happy Trading,
Dinil