Started trading to become crorepati in 2 year

trade4putuval

Dude, I also started trading with profits. As you said, I was also making regular profits since 2005. And it gave me the sort of confidence that you are showing now! You remind me of myself of 2005-2007. I think I remember making profit of 75K during the two years.

And know what, 2007 end came and I was wiped out of 6 lakhs. And ever since I have been making a steady loss of 1 lakh annually till 2010, from when I started learning technical analysis. Even after learning technical analysis, I keep making loss amidst profit. I have colleagues who dreamed like you and ended up with losses exceeding 5 lakhs minimum.

So be careful with your new found profits and dreaming about being a crorepati in 2 years. This does not mean you should not dream. But your dream should be realistic. Dream about being a crorepati, but dont give it a time frame, else you will end up making the market a crorepati and yourself a bikaaripati.

Rules in this market:
1. Never time the market
2. Never go against the trend
3. Never hold your positions long enough waiting for your target. Market has its own way.
4. Always keep a trailing stop loss
5. Never seek vengeance against a loss making stock. It will keep defeating you because it has more brains than you.

It doesn't mean I am also following all the above rules. But yes, I am training myself to follow these hardcore rules.

All the best for your trading future! Take care! And I hope you all take this post in a positive mind set.

Heall All,

I have started trading since 1 month actively, and got some profit and less loss :)
Profit:Renuka sugar (20 %), spicejet (5%), jk lakshmi cement (%10)
Loss: viaksh metal (2%), provog (3%), gtl (2%)

Goal:become crorepati in 2 year
- My capital so far- 40 K will to increased up 1 lack
- Only did trade in cash buy
- Need to learn following things (any pointers welcome)
>Margin/intraday trading
>TA (know littlebit)
> metastock
- currently having icicidirect account but looking for cheap demat account (any pointers welcome)

Wish you wealth and Heath
- J
Dear tblr,

It seems to me that you have just begun your trading journey.
However making money in the markets is not as easy at it seems.
You will find lot of good guidance on this forum regarding strategies, technical analysis, etc. Do make use of it.

Your post reminds me of my first month of trading. But after that the market taught me the hard way and I have changed my whole outlook.

Also if you really want to make consistent money from the markets, Futures and Options is the only way that I know of.

Wishing you good luck and a piece of advice from a well-wisher
"Do look at this post you posted and its replies after every 2 months and you will know where you are headed!"

Heall All,

I have started trading since 1 month actively, and got some profit and less loss :)
Profit:Renuka sugar (20 %), spicejet (5%), jk lakshmi cement (%10)
Loss: viaksh metal (2%), provog (3%), gtl (2%)

Goal:become crorepati in 2 year
- My capital so far- 40 K will to increased up 1 lack
- Only did trade in cash buy
- Need to learn following things (any pointers welcome)
>Margin/intraday trading
>TA (know littlebit)
> metastock
- currently having icicidirect account but looking for cheap demat account (any pointers welcome)

Wish you wealth and Heath
- J
dharti phar dena khud mat phat jana