start of a equity trader in indian market

oilman5

sorry my friends,.....yes i feel the sell signal......severity i could not imagine.....vardhan[cpi leader]...clears.....but short oppurtunity gone........
now.....election or not......uncertainity in real .
and america based fii r selling heavily......market rumor.......an understanding with left on sat/sun day
till then bye bye.
in 5 thread i try to give what i know.......now again i start my journey to volatility..stop and reverse.......trade........it may take some yr to learn
............so i vanish

sorry my friends,.....yes i feel the sell signal......severity i could not imagine.....vardhan[cpi leader]...clears.....but short oppurtunity gone........
now.....election or not......uncertainity in real .
and america based fii r selling heavily......market rumor.......an understanding with left on sat/sun day
till then bye bye.
in 5 thread i try to give what i know.......now again i start my journey to volatility..stop and reverse.......trade........it may take some yr to learn
............so i vanish
fii r selling heavily ....

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a6rcZP77E7g4&refer=home

oilman5

here i copy paste my view to a learner
...................................................an approach for u,may not suit others.....
let us start from basic
imp. element
1]why u want to trade ?
2]what u want to trade?..stock..f&o,commodity,forex..
...for every game rules r different..though certain generalisation possible.
3]u must understand reason behind market move...
4] a broadbased price direction idea.
5]what present price direction tells u.
6]the observer with money will join in which side...bull or bear
7]ur risk analysis skill
8] a theoritical trade plan...condition of entry...
entry..
holding condition..
exit policy..
9]an actual practice of execution to do so
10]why u miss the cup? after trade analysis
11]behavior modification to improve...
12] learn money management..
13] where u use leverage..
14] a network of info.
15] a thorough knowledge on a particular software
16] a balanced life to handle allthing carefully
.............many good member has given their view ...for developing one.......
...first check how much u can digest?
ur execution skill...methodical approach for time management
for fa..read value analysis..report of a good broking house.
...read thread from SAINT.TRADERJI.CREDIT VIOLET...
...then after..u do what u like
then learn money management...
it takes nearly 2yr to get basic
if u can afford..take course from safety in the market..they teach trading

oilman5

I guess there are 2 reasons, the first one is during the market hours all the news/new data/info that hits the wires will be digested by the investors and priced into the tape slowly when they understand what the data means, but after the market close the market will not will not open till the next day, all the news about the companies then tries to get priced into the stock at once, (just like opening the dam gates),

the second reason is, there is a saying that the "markets are opened by amateurs and closed by the professionals", if there is a good news the stock jumps up 20% and slowly comes down to come down to 5% gain and if there is bad news about a company the -20% down then corrects to -5%, amateurs wants to buy at any price and sell at any price depending on news ,if there is buying or selling at market open the market may go against that during the day, but when you see heavy selling during the end of a day or heavy buying during the end of the day generally the next day will follow suit, "buy with the professionals and sell to amateurs.......the reason behind gap up/down r well explained by raosrinivas.
fortunately.....gap up/down.. fade trading r very useful .
normally amateurs get shock....as they have no plan to trade with it......instead they must write what to ..if gap up .....this particular value....again another set......if gap up another value......always .....watch by price and flow of market.........whether its diminishing or increasing........this is essence of strategic day trading
oilman5

oilman5

so my friend....here is a brief
for stock trading learner........i believe patience to learn ....spend time is very imp.
restraint has to be practiced. a concept of treating trade as business to put....by checking bill and fund flow.....how u can do more right trade,......
.......the concept of risk mangement and responsibility taking.
......then come knowledge ...ta/fa/psychology amalgamated
....after doing swot for self......study market reality
....and market is future oriented......moneyflow and volatility r two key factor......next 5yr atleast in indian market.....do research on it[self study]
........how result vs expectation affects price.......
on what postulate u investrading...........if scenario change......get out first,think later.
if possible,learn market sentiment..........so that in a particular time frame.....u can enter near bottom....and exit near top
......study past trade.
develop a derisk method if u want to earn from market in long term.......erase ur mistake pattern
r ready to learn.
for fa.....read .....the little book that beat market.
......understand condition why price of a stock moves up?
how far present scenario ..discounted in price
go to www.equitymaster.com
concept on intraday,
...it is a difficult trade proposition...
first of all ..why u want to intraday trade?
......is it hobby ....or to earn...
what is ur execution system.........why to buy or sell ...
market sentiment+yesterday close biasness...
do u know really any new event...not reflected in price already?
what is ur personal bias on market...do u believe price supreme...
.......unless technically strong ,mathematically inclined...and can scan real time...with thrust
......its an illusion........one will only lose money..........but...with right attitude..
and proficiency its a lucrative business

oilman5

support and resistance r dynamic....
moreover...depending on variation on chart...timeframe...it varies
...static idea...as if similarity with daily pivot...reason of most loss .
...instead follow idea of cluster of price zone...
..this is one of right approach...
..alternative..openioned idea...but not conviction...key is make more money when right,less loss when wrong
A good trader will always make a good analyst,not true for the reverse.

Analysis may be technical,as in levels,stoploss etc or fundamental as in inflation,growth etc.Always hindsight and foresight required

Decision making is instantaneous,in realtime.
.........................Find Support Based Buy In Normal Market...and Momentum Based Pullback Buy In Bullish Market Useful Entry Technique....ma X..identifying Pattern...r My Edge
......stop Loss ...execution Still Lot To Learn
Next Is What Maxm Help I Can Get From Others....and Leverage Skill
....another Typical Thing...i See Tv To Get Result Flash/news...never For Openion...hence I Alone Responsible For My Failure'....