Sridhar's Trading Dairy

So the stock is not likely to come back soon. Atleast today it was round after round selling non-stop,
If it hits 110 and holds it, that should be the real double bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Safe to write 105PE and 125CE - either with a tight SL or cover up the positions by buying 100PE and 130CE. Point to be considered seriously is the time decay as we are just a week and a half into expiry.

sridhga

So my guess during the weekend that BEL could take off failed. Now it is so close to 52 week low again. It is falling when Nifty is in the red and it is falling when Nifty is in the green.

So my guess during the weekend that BEL could take off failed. Now it is so close to 52 week low again. It is falling when Nifty is in the red and it is falling when Nifty is in the green.
Broken decisively below 110, needs to watch where it closes today.

sridhga

Yesterday the share fell drastically. Today morning it opened in the red. Was hitting new lows. Then at 10:49 am, 226 k shares were bought in one minute driving up the price by 0.50 paise and sucking up all floating shares. Now for small spikes in volume, the share is overreacting upwards. I believe a floor price has been set up. So atleast for today it will not fall below 108. Let us see how it goes.

Last edited: