Spread Trading

Dear PitsBull,

Is this Spread position is of FEBRUARY Expiry or March ?? And what will be my Safety Level if I want to Put stop loss of 0.25 paisa gap. Suppose I take position at 3.00 and keep SL of 0.25 then what do you feel can be my Safety Level........I mean chances of hitting SL & chances of Not hitting SL.....???

Await Ur Reply from your experience.

Re: just 25 paisa

I AM TELLING ABOUT JUST 0.25 as SL and not 25 paisa from my Entry Level. Now what do you think.......???
Lol , Mietesh. Why do you think I always misunderstand you ? Also how can someone put a stop loss of 25 paisa on a 1 lakh + contract?

Spread Gap dropped from around 3 yesterday morning to 2.1 as of 10.20 am today. You would have been stopped out if you bought into the trade at 3.

Its a safer trade now. The spread gap is at 2.1 and 1.75 is a very strong support.
You can still keep your stop at 1.6/1.65 because if 1.75 is broken, I am guessing the downside will be significant. I have not seen the spread below 1.75 in the last year though.

Yes. Sorry , I am not updating the online spreadsheet anymore. Too much trouble uploading it every time I make a change, which is daily.

You should be able to create one for yourself pretty easily using the older one as a template.

Dear PitBull,
I am Mr. D. Nandi from Kolkata. Am interested in doing spread trade in lead and Zinc following iguru's formula. I understand the basic principle but need some guidance in maintaining and updating the Excel worksheet provided by iGuru. My mobile number is 09477902302, will you kindly guide me a little in understanding the Excel sheet. Please send an SMS mentioning PitBull to my number.......I will contact you.
Thanks and Regards,
nillohit

Iam working on iguru's spread trading stradegy on my excsell sheet but not able to find ideal spread gap as price & volatility are rapidly changing. Long time awaiting iguru's post. I want to know current ideal spread gaps in different commodities.
Thanks in advance.
Follow the EMA Line method for a Valid and powerfull Stratergy

Check few of the post on my earlier ones

Dear PitBull,
I am Mr. D. Nandi from Kolkata. Am interested in doing spread trade in lead and Zinc following iguru's formula. I understand the basic principle but need some guidance in maintaining and updating the Excel worksheet provided by iGuru. My mobile number is 09477902302, will you kindly guide me a little in understanding the Excel sheet. Please send an SMS mentioning PitBull to my number.......I will contact you.
Thanks and Regards,
nillohit
please look for the usefull info in the below link. it might ne helpfull

http://www.traderji.com/commodities...ver-crude-oil-natural-gas-305.html#post681960