Spread Trading - Strategy & Calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to spread trading. Is it appropriated to take part in gold spread trading in present market.
What will be margin in GOLD & Brokerage.

Spread trading is new to many traders..Can someone plz guide us with a couple of spread trades in Zinc Lead? or if someone can post a few of live trades so that we can learn how to handle these spread trades...

As I already discussed in my previous article Spread Trading - A Simple Trading Strategy for Maximizing Your Profits about some basics of Spread trading.

Link: http://www.traderji.com/commodities...trading-strategy-maximizing-your-profits.html

Here, I will focus on the different strategies for spread trading and to calculate how to find the spread opportunity....

Same way you can find the spread gap for other commodities also. Continues study and watch will help you to understand the spread gaps for different commodities.

If anyone can have it live for intraday then it will be a very good opportunity to do & apply spread.

Regards,

iGuru
Dear iGuru

Thanks for sharing this strategy so lucidly.

regards

Rajeev

Nice explanation.....However, I dont understand one thing in your profit calculation - Why did you use 5000 to calculate the M2M (in column AA)? Also, where you have mentioned price under Buy/Sell, does that mean yo bought or sold the contract at that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.