Spark Trading Systems

Jose is one of a kind :)
Hi,

I believe the common law of trend is "When One Trend Ends, Another One Starts"

First of all, when I said that the bull market was over, I meant the bear market has started, I think if you visit my website, I've also posted the long-term signals from the system. It's not a MOVING AVERAGE, trust me!

"I have derived it from the system that the bull market was over" means "The system signals indicate bear trend"

Hope that satisfies your curiosity!

Secondly,
Every Trading system has plus and minus points. Jose must be a great system in itself and like every other system, it has Plus and Minus points.

I believe one should choose a system which suits his trading method, reward expectation and risk-involvement.

If Jose's suits you best, you should definitely go for it. I am eating Strawberry at the moment, you may not like, while someone else might. It's not necessary that everyone should love the same fruit. Hence I can't force anyone to do so. I can just present my fruit. It's "YOUR" taste that matters.

Regards

Max

oxusmorouz

Hi,

I believe the common law of trend is "When One Trend Ends, Another One Starts"

First of all, when I said that the bull market was over, I meant the bear market has started, I think if you visit my website, I've also posted the long-term signals from the system. It's not a MOVING AVERAGE, trust me!

"I have derived it from the system that the bull market was over" means "The system signals indicate bear trend"
I do not believe there is any rule of thumb to determine if a market is bullish/bearish. Trend following systems, dear friend, are certainly not about determining the trend, nor is it about estimating the direction of the trend. Just because a specific systems triggers a sell/buy signal doesn't make the market bearish/bullish does it? Remember, your system follows the trend, not vice versa.

Secondly,
Every Trading system has plus and minus points. Jose must be a great system in itself and like every other system, it has Plus and Minus points.

I believe one should choose a system which suits his trading method, reward expectation and risk-involvement.

If Jose's suits you best, you should definitely go for it. I am eating Strawberry at the moment, you may not like, while someone else might. It's not necessary that everyone should love the same fruit. Hence I can't force anyone to do so. I can just present my fruit. It's "YOUR" taste that matters.

Regards

Max
I beg to intrude but I have my own trend following system in place. I haven't used Jose's entry-exit rule but I have had enough oppurtunities to communicate with him to conclude he is one of a kind. It is from his site that I have learnt my metastock programming.

I do not believe there is any rule of thumb to determine if a market is bullish/bearish. Trend following systems, dear friend, are certainly not about determining the trend, nor is it about estimating the direction of the trend. Just because a specific systems triggers a sell/buy signal doesn't make the market bearish/bullish does it? Remember, your system follows the trend, not vice versa.

I beg to intrude but I have my own trend following system in place. I haven't used Jose's entry-exit rule but I have had enough oppurtunities to communicate with him to conclude he is one of a kind. It is from his site that I have learnt my metastock programming.
Interesting to realize that you have your own system. It is always better.

I understand what you meant and would make the necessary corrections in my statements. Yet only time can tell whether my derivations are proper or not. So let's leave that one on time.

I do not wish to criticize Jose and would love to study his methods further. Please provide a link

I realize that you've been in metastock programming for some time now. So am I. Though not an expert programmer as you must be, I know it for sure what exactly I want out of the software.

Regards

Max

oxusmorouz

The issue here is not about your opinion/analysis regarding the market being bearish. It is only the contradictory statements which reduced the weightage of your opinion/analysis.

You have no right to :)

Here's the link:
www.metastocktools.com
Wise is he who agrees on his mistakes and not the one who sticks to them

In the past few years of my market study, I've learned a lot from books which I've read as well as the actual people I came across.

Your's was a lessson of logical thinking for me my friend. I must commit the wrongly placed wordings in the post. I realize that you didn't want to start a debate over "MAN AGAINST MACHINE"

Nevertheless, I would apologize for the wrong statements in the external thread.

I would refer all my readers to see the "SYSTEM SIGNALS" Thread as messsages posted by me in that thread are purely from system and are not overlayed by any other opinion.

Regards

Max

Hope Everyone Is Benifitting From System Signals

Hope All My Friends From Traderji Are Enjoying the Benifit of System Signals....Especially the latest REL Futures Buy Call on Friday:)

For reference the links are as follows

Group : http://groups.google.com/group/sparktradingsystems

You cannot believe any System unless you see it working.... So come and see it for yourself

For any information you can also contact me on my email.

Regards
Max

Initiating the Daily System Bulletin

Hello everyone

A good number of people from traderji have been following the "Spark Blog" and I suppose that they are aware of the system and it's performance. I have received many replies to the signals and their performance from a lot of readers...and I have also received few requests in order to make the posting more regular and more professional... the concept of Daily System Bulletin is inspired from the same requests... And here I am.. With the "Daily System Bulletin"... for all type of traders and also the investors...

The Bulletin shall contain System Signals-
1.A Daily Signal Analysis Nifty50 Futures
2.Trading Calls
3.Futures & Options Signals
4.Short Term Delivery Calls
5.Long Term Value Buy Calls

The "Daily System Bulletin" shall be uploaded on the Blog and access would be made open to everyone for next three months.

Though forwarding of this file to anyone is not restricted by any means for the next three months, I wish only a person with desire to follow disciplined trading should follow Spark Trading Systems. The Bulletin is NOT a "Try Before You Buy" scheme and it is not at all for the people who are seeking any Khabar in the markets. It is for serious people who wish to go ahead with newer concept of trend following..

It is NOT my intention to predict the future through this Bulletin as any Trading System is meant for trend following and not predicting the future. I would also attach the performance analysis for different sectors and stocks along with general System Signals on regular intervals. Hope the System followers find the Daily System Bulletin useful and helpful in their trading life.

(The Bulletin has started from 6th September)

Anyone who wishes to recieve the bulletin should contact me on [email protected]

I am open to your suggestions, queries, and even criticism:)

Regards
Max
Spark Trading Systems