South Asian Petrochem Ltd.....maybe next jai corp.

South Asian Petrochem has hit UC for 3 days
>>>It willwill continue that for a minimum of 10 trading sessions by that time it would reach 50 and will be rs.10 short of my 3 month target of 100% return.

>>>stay invested and enjoy the profits.

>>>SA petro has acquired 80 acres land from the west bengal govt at haldia for expansion of the plant.
>>> This will increase the production capacity of the plant.

>>>Already with the existing plant capacity, The EPS has doubled. With increase in production capacity,the company will go to great levels which will automatically get reflected in the stock price increase.

<<>> As per Economic times the petrochemical industry has been branded as the one of the best sectors for 2008.

<<>> Secondly, All the companies in this sector are increasing their capacities...
>>Now asia is going to replace north america as the next petrochemicals hub.

<<>>The global market is estimated at over $640 billion, which is about 40% of the global chemical market of $1.6 trillion, which accounts for 5% of world GDP.

<<>> Also significant is that the production capacity of key petrochem products like polymers is widely distributed, with the top 10 producers meeting less than half the world demand.

This is a good time to by
South Asian Petrochemical

i feel the target given by me is not in vain and its going towards that.
enjoy profits

My other recommendation
Gentlemen to whom I apologized a few weeks back,

Very good week till now for SAH Petro and the result is expected to be very good and there is no looking back for this stock sir.

SAH Petroleum has hit UC for past 4 trading sessions and today again it has gone up by 3.51%. Its a very good stock to be in.
I still hold 2000 shares at an average of 24.50

Pennar Industries name by me as a gold mine is showing its true colours and its potential to the public.
This is a very good stock and this has seen 12% increase in previous 2 trading sessions and got off the track today due to selling and will get into the groove again.
Its been added to the small cap index recently. this speaks for the stock.

The quarter results are going to be great for all the above companies.

Thank u for trusting me.
for those who trust me

Let our wealth grow
lets enjoy our profits
Its WE and NOT me.

All the three stocks have great upside left and really adds a kiwi's feather to ur portfolio.I feel its a buy at the current moment.

Last edited:
Thanks you karthik for such an extensive research and a lucartive reco... i ve entered all these stocks based on ur reco last week. thanks will keep checking for updates

rangarajan

Thank you Kartik,
I have made profit in SApetro & Pennar & awaiting Sah petro.
Do we exit at SAP when it reaches 100% appreciation.sane mind says do so as mkt is very hot.But what is yr view & the risk is ours.

The lower circuit season has started after a long season of upper circuits. for those who want instant gains or want to take away the minimum profits you have gained after my recommendation, you can do so.

For those who can wait for a longer time horizon, u can hold this particular stock and reap greater profits

I hold 1000 shares at 28.40 and will continue to hold this till i get 100% appreciation as i am very sure of such an appreciation.

let our wealth grow
let us enjoy profits
Its WE and NOT me.:):):)

The lower circuit season has started after a long season of upper circuits. for those who want instant gains or want to take away the minimum profits you have gained after my recommendation, you can do so.

For those who can wait for a longer time horizon, u can hold this particular stock and reap greater profits

I hold 1000 shares at 28.40 and will continue to hold this till i get 100% appreciation as i am very sure of such an appreciation.

let our wealth grow
let us enjoy profits
Its WE and NOT me.:):):)
I support.