Some Questions About Market

oilman5

Re: Some Questings About Market

I guess there are 2 reasons, the first one is during the market hours all the news/new data/info that hits the wires will be digested by the investors and priced into the tape slowly when they understand what the data means, but after the market close the market will not will not open till the next day, all the news about the companies then tries to get priced into the stock at once, (just like opening the dam gates),

the second reason is, there is a saying that the "markets are opened by amateurs and closed by the professionals", if there is a good news the stock jumps up 20% and slowly comes down to come down to 5% gain and if there is bad news about a company the -20% down then corrects to -5%, amateurs wants to buy at any price and sell at any price depending on news ,if there is buying or selling at market open the market may go against that during the day, but when you see heavy selling during the end of a day or heavy buying during the end of the day generally the next day will follow suit, "buy with the professionals and sell to amateurs.......the reason behind gap up/down r well explained by raosrinivas.
fortunately.....gap up/down.. fade trading r very useful .
normally amateurs get shock....as they have no plan to trade with it......instead they must write what to ..if gap up .....this particular value....again another set......if gap up another value......always .....watch by price and flow of market.........whether its diminishing or increasing........this is essence of strategic day trading
oilman5

kindman

See I Will Ask A Small Que

Que> All Say That Market Is Falling Because Of Huge Selling....

!!read This =***if Some One Sells Then Someone Should Buy That ****

Soo What It Means???

When Huge Selling Is There .. Then Huge Buying Also There

Then Why We Say ... Bez Of Selling This Market Falling

Plz Answer Me Friends

IMO, It is the price at which these transactions take place, The Demand Supply factor comes into play at each and every transaction of 1 buyer for 1 seller. who wins finally is reflected in the price, if there is a rush / mad rush to sell at any price and get out (also called as correction or worst case - crash) and vice versa during bull markets.

'Huge selling is causing the markets to fall' is not the right way to put it across.

oilman5

its at the same price....more seller r coming,.....so u can see..best 5 quote ...which way its moving......this clearly show.....seller strength
for further..guidance see level 2 quote.......u simply understand market direction...for small time frame[develop ur eye]

kindman

Oilman Shishya Has Given The Answer
... In Simple Way...
During Mango Season ...
Lots Of Mango Available In Market For Selling
So Price Will Decrease....
Bez Buyer Will Purchase Mango From Lower Price Seller

So Seller Decreases His Price Forcefully!!!....(other Wise He Wont Get Any Buyer)

Thats What Shishya Said Demand :supply Ratio

... In Simple Way...
During Mango Season ...

So Seller Decreases His Price Forcefully!!!....(other Wise He Wont Get Any Buyer)

oilman has no clue, you should contact our guru to know what determines price action

http://www.traderji.com/95208-post18.html

i know you bought a book and reading it, but before reading "books should be read from first page to last page " not from "last page to first page" . now what is your next question

what is nse ? what is bse ? what is a share ?

... In Simple Way...
During Mango Season ...

Cool, being a mango seller myself , I couldn't have put it in a better manner (thanks to KK), BTW, I am an exporter guys, anybody interested in exporting mangoes or anything else for that matter, pls contact me.. :)