Software available for indian stock market

Dear user,
I am looking for a software for indian stock market.
I am looking for following features
1)software should be purely for indian stock market means I do'nt want to use amibroker, meta-stock etc where again I have to use some other way for data
2)software should be able to provide buy/sell signal based on my conditions
3)software should support stock screening
4)software should support intraday charting
5)I am ready to pay upto 1500 Rs monthly for that software

Pls help to find a good software

devangan123

Their are many available , what every u try but do not buy iguidestock

Why ? take a trial and will get answer and another reason why because its was another sales post from sweta :eek:

Because a real query can not say this I do'nt want to use amibroker, meta-stock etc and only iguide people talks charges for monthly

Last edited:
Their are many available , what every u try but do not buy iguidestock

Why ? take a trial and will get answer and another reason why because its was another sales post from sweta :eek:

Because a real query can not say this I do'nt want to use amibroker, meta-stock etc and only iguide people talks charges for monthly
Hi devangan,
I come across following software
1)investarindia --> I like their graphics . Looks very professional but it is lacking in following area
1) It is only EOD software
2) You can't work offline means you require internet all time
3) their graphics is very good
4) Good fetaure to import transation from icici or any other website
Their charge is around 1200 rs per month but no intraday data
2)chartalert --> I tried to get their demo but it is available only on web through video. From their demo also loks like they does not support intraday charting their price also come around 800 rs per month
3)ids software--> They support intraday data . I tested it . It is around 1 minute delay. But for historical data again I have buy another version also
I did't like their graphics and I ahve not found stock screening
4)I infact downloaded MyIRIS which is really gives you zero delay data but no graph or any other thing also their price is around 50K per year.
5)Do you have any idea other than these softwares ?

Reason for not using AmiBroker is I am to buy that software first and then again have to pay for intraday data which I think is charged between 1500 to 3000 Per month.

Do you have any other software in mind pls tell me . I searched google a lot to find out all software.
I do,t know what software you use and how much you pay ?
But I am looking for a software which I can get under 1500 per month budget.
Thanks

devangan123

Hi devangan,
Do you have any other software in mind pls tell me . I searched google a lot to find out all software.
I do,t know what software you use and how much you pay ?
But I am looking for a software which I can get under 1500 per month budget.
Thanks
No need of Searching Google all trading tools are available in this site only, Have u Tried for Qoutes Tracker and the best thing is it is free, even data feed is free , and delay is lesser than iguidestocks

devangan123

Hi devangan,

Reason for not using AmiBroker is I am to buy that software first and then again have to pay for intraday data which I think is charged between 1500 to 3000 Per month.
If this is Actual Reason then also buy AmiBroker it is one of the best available software, if u don't trust me then ask any seniors and regarding data , their are many data vendors which provide data at just Rs. 500 per moth with backfill facility like truedata india .

devangan123

Thank you ,
I will definetely try it out.
Is it a software for just data extracting tool ?
Will I have to integrate it with amibroker ?
Let me first try it out

Hi Sweta

Good to see you by your own ID this time , at last you made the mistake, while posting reply to me u forgot one thing that cookies on your PC has logged in as as Sweta instead of mrinvestor .

Or else why you will try amibroker , why not satisfied with own iguidestocks .

Ok leave it from now on I will never interupt your sales post , since every human should be taught something once, but I did it 2 times , now u r free to spoil as many threads u want by asking same set of questions in new thread or in others thread

VJAY

Hi Sweta

Good to see you by your own ID this time , at last you made the mistake, while posting reply to me u forgot one thing that cookies on your PC has logged in as as Sweta instead of mrinvestor .

Or else why you will try amibroker , why not satisfied with own iguidestocks .

Ok leave it from now on I will never interupt your sales post , since every human should be taught something once, but I did it 2 times , now u r free to spoil as many threads u want by asking same set of questions in new thread or in others thread
hAI DEVANGAN,
Its right.Dont go to IGUIDESTOCKS.Please..........I am one of the person who lost time and got tension to use their s/w everyday asking /email to them .....my brain blasted .....by these sales persons.
PLEASE GO OUT FROM THIS FORUM SWETAAJI PLEASE.....................

Sorry devangan .this post named to you ....actualy I am searching sweta one day disappeared from this forum....

Apreciating you because of protect newcomers to from these type of sales persons.

Regards

devangan123

Hi!

:D :D Stucked in wrong position :D :D, but you own are responsible for this , Dear every body has some brain

Word of caution: Over intelligence == Danger Road Ahead :

Any way best of luck for your software from my heart , mine these post is not to critisize your software but to condemn ur method of marketing , which u are doing here. this is very educative forum and please don't spoil it for some bucks.

market

You can use Personal stock Monitor. It takes feed from Yahoo and give fantastic charts, your balance your gain, etc.

From Aashish