Skip the crap on TV: I Will post daily technicals here

Maybe they will touch the second circuit again reopening after the first circuit, correct?

At what level is the third circuit?
Ah a hint of sarcasm, well honestly cant see apossibility of a circuit right now, we are still technically sound but unfortunately people dont seem to be in the mood to ride longs, see a possibility of higher buildup of short interest...
and if all goes well a short squeeze... though I will still look at shorting... but the current levels are too low for the same...

RSI

Dheer,

Just an irrelevant question. How did you manage to publish chart along with text in Traderji. I have never seen any other member doing so. Always charts are published as a seperate attachment.

Dheer,

Just an irrelevant question. How did you manage to publish chart along with text in Traderji. I have never seen any other member doing so. Always charts are published as a seperate attachment.
Hey,

first you have to upload the image onto the forum if <100kb or onto imageshack or something if it is more than 100kb. Right click the link in the manage attachments area and copy the shortcut. then use the insert image button as shown below and paste the link there. And you will have your image where u want it.

Cheers!!!

Attachments

Hey,

first you have to upload the image onto the forum if <100kb or onto imageshack or something if it is more than 100kb. Right click the link in the manage attachments area and copy the shortcut. then use the insert image button as shown below and paste the link there. And you will have your image where u want it.

Cheers!!!
DHEER.
wats ur senseabt closing?
europe market +ve.
wat u think?

btw... what a sell off not at all expected the intensity it went of with... honestly I cant even term it as volatile as it was just 5-7 minutes of panic, volumes have been low all morning. And i would recommend anuone thinking of taking a short term position to try not carrying over trades today. "Jobless claims" and "New home sales" expected in the US, it maybe good or bad, bad means a selloff plus we are a day away from the weekend. Good maybe loosing a few points, but definatelu has a pathetic reward:risk ratio.

I was intending to let u guys know this by today noon and perhaps give some better numbers.. but now i dont know if there is a point.

DHEER.
wats ur senseabt closing?
europe market +ve.
wat u think?
Well as I mentioned earlier I was intending to short the market, but for some wierd reason everything was quite messed up...nifty for sometime has been attempting to crossover to the recovery side but has been failing on some resistances. I believe there should be a sharp correction at day end or tomorrow if the US comes out with bad "Jobless Claims" and "New Home Sales" number.

Today the charts have been going all wierd and there has been little correlation between charts of same symbols at different intervals as well as indices.

Lets see how the next 1+ hrs turn out.

Why are we running 2 identical threads. one in the stocks and shares section and another in the day trading section. Or is something wrong with my machine

Why are we running 2 identical threads. one in the stocks and shares section and another in the day trading section. Or is something wrong with my machine
Nah its the same one... The thread is in the day trading section which inturn is in the stocks and shares section.