SJVN ltd - IPO

Dear Hitesh,

1. New SEBI rules will be applicable on IPO opening on or after 1st MAY , as such SJVN and JP Infra will be as per old existing rules
2. SJNL,1000+crore, being PSU disinvestment and JP Infra ,1600+crore ,by reputed JayPee group , I feel retail portion may go around 5 times , however better watch bidding as on preclosing day for both.

Regards
GB
since SJVN retail portion on 30th is 0.15 times subscribed , Retail may oversubscribe around 3 times on closing

magnet

Applied at low rate of 23 for 250 shares....i thought i can modify or cancel it once i place order via asba....but wasnt allowed...maybe tomm i can cancel via asba ..meaning i cant reapply unless listed....

superman

Applied at low rate of 23 for 250 shares....i thought i can modify or cancel it once i place order via asba....but wasnt allowed...maybe tomm i can cancel via asba ..meaning i cant reapply unless listed....
You can .. In online SBI there is such feature ..
But you cant cancel or modify once the issue date is over... I think 4 or 5 Pm is the cutoff time today ...

magnet

You can .. In online SBI there is such feature ..
But you cant cancel or modify once the issue date is over... I think 4 or 5 Pm is the cutoff time today ...
I tried yesterday morning itself and than tried to change it didnot allowed i guess now the issue is close now if i try to cancel...ill get my money....but asba doesnt allow modification and re applying

hi, did any one apply by filling in the physical form and paying by cheque (not asba or online broker)? this is the first time i hv applied for ipo and i did by the process mentioned.

i am just worried, that i might not have done it properly. If you indeed follow the above mentioned method, has the cheque been debited? the amount has not been taken from any of my accounts.

regards

hi, did any one apply by filling in the physical form and paying by cheque (not asba or online broker)? this is the first time i hv applied for ipo and i did by the process mentioned.

i am just worried, that i might not have done it properly. If you indeed follow the above mentioned method, has the cheque been debited? the amount has not been taken from any of my accounts.

regards
It may take app 3 days for cheque to be prsented in your bank . keep track with your bank and don't worry ,in IPOs more then 60% applications are paper appl with cheques.
IPO applications are punched for bidding without waiting for cheque clearance . It is at the time of allotment,around 12 days after issue is closed, only Escrow account will reject for allotment if cheques are not cleared

Last edited:
It may take app 3 days for cheque to be prsented in your bank . keep track with your bank and don't worry ,in IPOs more then 60% applications are paper appl with cheques.
IPO applications are punched for bidding without waiting for cheque clearance . It is at the time of allotment,around 12 days after issue is closed, only Escrow account will reject for allotment if cheques are not cleared
thanks, that indeed in reassuring.
much appreciated.
regards

Dear GB, these are the details om final day of subscription,
The category-wise subscription status of Intrasoft Technologies Limited on closing day is given below:-

QIB : 9.02 Times
Non-Institutional Investors : 3.38 Times
Retail : 3.11 Times
Employee Reservations : 0.24 times.
Overall : 6.64 Times

So for retail investors it is around 1:3 chances of allotment. :)

Dear GB, these are the details om final day of subscription,
The category-wise subscription status of Intrasoft Technologies Limited on closing day is given below:-

QIB : 9.02 Times
Non-Institutional Investors : 3.38 Times
Retail : 3.11 Times
Employee Reservations : 0.24 times.
Overall : 6.64 Times

So for retail investors it is around 1:3 chances of allotment. :)
Thanks for details,

EXPECTED retail allotment :

250 to 750 shares - 250 shares by Lottery , 750 share application is boarder case and may be firm 250+ as oversubscription may fall a bit and employee quota undersubscribed.
1000 to 3750 shares - divide by 3.11 to know FIRM allotment + few extra shares too

LISTING EXPECTED :

may List around 28/