simply stock future charts

Raghuveer

(MY HEART IS CRYING)
Thanks for all the charts.

In post #104, the first chart quoted by you is for TCS but the updated chart is for BHEL. Maybe you copy pasted previous post pic url.

Last edited:

sangram1705

I don't know whether you have long or short but heres my analysis as per the chart. Theres a gap around 2550 (between 13 and 16th of Feb)and odds are high to reach that level soon or later since management came out with low forecast for Q4.
Whenever I post charts here, They are on my radar for next day & I take positions only if I get them at my desired levels. I take entry primarily for day trading, I carry over for positional only if :

1) My position is in good profits
2) Get it at very good levels at End of day. (RR is favourable)

Moreover TCS has come down almost 200 points from 2800. And I cannot afford a stoploss of >200 points by any means.

I dont have any position in TCS now.

sangram1705

reliance at 904 when posted & now at 849.
Disclaimer: I have not traded this. (i was waiting for a better price to enter) & the opportunity is lost! ( i was waiting for a spike up to 930-938 levels & plan was to fade this).

Just thinking of linkon sir's signature.

Last time there was a bounce from support at these levels. It will be intresting to watch now.

If the levels are broken there will be some more juice left, if not Reliance could be the next poster boy of nifty.