simple intraday trading method - 2652 deluxe

dhiraj11378

Hi to all traderji readers

i am here to write my new method of intraday trading
first of all why i was late to post it here
when i wrote asking to all old friends of 2652 group and new readers whether i should post it here or not most of my old friends told me not to post it here and new insisted that i should post it here

the reason is that

just check each and every method posted on traderji may it be flow method of asint sir, pride intraday method, picot points methods or 2652 , the perfomance of each method has gone down after it was posted here..
well all these methos are still working and 2652 is still working and will work for all stocks of any maerket but one should be able to use it wisely
like may be trading only second trade in a day or third trade in a day
but 2652 is one method which works consistently well for all stocks.
the reason for failing of theses methods after posting on tradeji may be market movers are keeping an eye on this methods on tradeji , may be there are too may buy and sellers as per the methods . but one thing is that traderji is one of the most visited techinical site in indian by top techinical analysts and people in share markets .

so i was too a bit hesitant , but i have three more methods with me and this i am posting here just to check whter this new method which is totally different from most of the methods posted earlier on traderji , reason its a reversal method

one important thing is that there is no method intraday trading which will give 80 to 100 percent results and that also for n number of stocks

if u had notice mostly all methods or tips are based breakout system
buy above and sell below
but all theses fails after giving good profits some times
reason is that each stock has its time of buzzing and then going at nails pace with no volatility in intraday . for breakout system some use NR4 and NR7 method for finding stocks but its very simple to trace slow perfoming stocks
so here we are looking for slow perforing stocks wich doesnt have strength to make large moves at the end part of market ( they may move significantly in first part of day )

some people may find this silly like how come people wrote of 2652 that it was rubbish method and all were proved wrong .
though many senior readers and writers are out from here like sunil and saint sir but still its a most visited site .
what i believe is that u must never trade a new method unless u backtest it for a month or back test it with the previous data and also never leave any method think that this is silly and this will not work. in this crazy world of share market anything can work

NOW JUST READ IT PROPERLY HOW IT WORKS

THE METHOD WORKS ON 15 MINTUES TIME FRAME FOR CANDLE
9 TO 3.15 THERE ARE 26 CANDLES
WE DIVIDE IT IN TWO PARTS
PART I - IS FROM 9 TO 11.30 CANDLES OF 11 CANDLES AND
PART 2 - IS FROM 11.45 TO 3.15 CANDLE OF 15 CANDLES

WHAT WE MUST DO IN FIRST PART - 1
JUST AN WATCH ON CANDLE 1 TO 11
FIND THE CANDLE WHICH IS HGIH AND WHICH IS LOW TILL 11.30
SUPOSSE CANDLE NO 3 THAT IS FROM 9.30 TO 9.45 IS THE LOW THEN NAME IT AS L3 AND SUPPOSE THE HIGH IS NO 9 AT 11 TO 11.15 THEN NAME IT AS H9
SO PART 1 END AT CANDLE NO 11 AT 11.30 TO 11.45

WHAT TO DO IN PART 2
PART 2 STARTS WITH CANDLE NO 11.45 TO 12 AND END WITH 3.15 TO 3.30 WITH 15 CANDLES
NOW IN PART 1 FIRST LOW WAS ATTAINED AT L3 AND THEN HIGH WAS ATTAINED H9
NOW IN SECOND PART U MUST KEEP AN EYE ON LOW OF CANDLE 3 ( BECAUSE L3 IS FIRST ) THAT IS FROM 12.15 TO 12.30. IF LOW OF THE 3RD CANDLE IS BROKEN OR TOUCHED THE LOW OF 3RD CANDLE THEN U MUST BE READY FOR 9TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART FOR TRADE
WHEN 9TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART THAT IS CANDLE FROM 1.45 TO 2.00 ENDS THE PUT A SELL ORDER AT THE HIGH OF 9TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART
PUT 0.9 PERCENT STOP LOSS AND PROFIT OF 0.8 PERCENT (OR AS PER CLOSE AT 3.15 TO 3.20 )ABOVE AND BELOW THE SELLING PRICE RESPECTIVELY.
IF THE LOW IN THIRD CANDLE WAS NOT BROKEN IN 3RD CANDLE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO TRADE IN 9TH CANDLE
NOW IF SUPPOSE IN PART 1
FIRST H4 IS THE HIGH AND L10 IS THE LOW

THEN IN PART TWO WAIT FOR 4TH HIGH TO BREAK CANDLE THAT IS 12.30 TO 12.45 IF IT BREAKS THE HIGH OR TOUCHES THE HIGH OF THE 4TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART BE READY FOR THE 10TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART THAT IS 2 TO 2.15
WHEN 10TH CANDLE ENDS AS PUT A BUY ODRER AT THE LOW OF THE 10TH CANDLE STOP IS 0.9 PERCENT BELOW THE BUY PRICE AND PROFIT IS .8 PERCENT ABOVE THE BUY PRICE ( OR AS PER CLOSE )

IF HIGH OF 4TH CANDLE IS NOT BROKEN THEN THERE WILL BE NO TRADE IN 10TH CANDLE OF SECOND PART

THIS WORKS ON ASSUMPUTION THAT NO CHART OF A STOCK IS SYMETRICAL IN BOTH TH PARTS
THIS METHOD WORKS WELL FOR NIFTY STOCKS BUT SELECTION OF STOCKS IS THE KEY
THERE IS ONE MORE TWEAK TO THIS METHOD WHICH MAKES ITS MORE EFFICEINT BUT WITHOUT THE TWEAK ALSO IT WORKS FINE
I CANT POST THE TWEAK HERE ( CANT DO MORE CHARITY AT LOSS ) BUT CAN DEFINATELY HELP IN CHOSING OF SLOW STOCKS
U CAN GO IN FOR SLOW STOCKS LIKE INFOSYSTCH, GRASIM, BHEL, SUNPHARMA, ITC, HINDLIVR, TCS,
AVOID VERY STOCKS LIKE RELCAPITAL, RELINFRA , EDUCOMP, IDEA, UNITECH
ONE MORE THING IS THAT U MUST TAKE THOSE STOCKS THAT HAD MOVED TOO MUCH IN EARLY HOURS OF TRADE OR PART 1
THIS LIST U CAN GET FROM MONEYCONTROL .COM HOURLY GAINERS AND LOSERS .
A WISE TRADER WILL GET N NUMBER OF STOCKS WHICH QUALIFY FOR THE ABOVE METHOD
IN BREAKOUT UR LOOKING FOR nr4 and nr7 here u can looking for just opposite .

IF U HAVE AMBIBROKER THEN DO BACKTEST IT FOR SOME SLOW STOCKS AND ALSO SOME VOLATILE STOKCS .
THIS METHODS IS THE BEST BECAUSE YOUR ARE TRADING WHEN THE MARKETS HAS DONE A LOT IN A DAY .

PLEASE DO NOT ASK SILLY QUESTIONSLIKE WHY U TOOK 9 TO 11.30 , WHY U CHOSE 15 MINTS TIME FRAME , ARE U TRADING WITH THIS AND ALL STUFF
TIME F AND ALL
JUST DO BACKTEST AND COME ON HERE
I MAY BE ONLINE SOMETIMES BUT IF U HAVE ANY GENUINE QUERRY DO MAIL ME AT
[email protected] OR [email protected]

WHAT A INTRADAY TRADER SHOULD AIM - TO ERAN AROUND 4 TO 5 PERCENT ON WHATEVER HE IS TRADING . THAT MEANS IF UR TRADING BHEL WITH ONE LAKHS THEN U MUST AIM TO EARN WITH BHEL AT THEN END OF MONTHS ONLY 4 TO 5 THOUSAND . BUT THERE THE METHOD SHOULD BE CONSISTENT AND U MUST TRADE 4 TO 5 STOCKS

HOPE THIS WILL HELP ALL OF U AND IF UR TRADING TRADE WITH SMALL QUANTITIES . I WITH MY TWEAK TAKE 3 STOCKS AND TRADE
WORKING FINE FOR ME
HAPPY

Last edited:

pav

Hi to all traderji readers

i am here to write my new method of intraday trading
first of all why i was late to post it here
when i wrote asking to all old friends of 2652 group and new readers whether i should post it here or not most of my old friends told me not to post it here and new insisted that i should post it here

the reason is that

just check each and every method posted on traderji may it be flow method of asint sir, pride intraday method, picot points methods or 2652 , the perfomance of each method has gone down after it was posted here..
well all these methos are still working and 2652 is still working and will work for all stocks of any maerket but one should be able to use it wisely
like may be trading only second trade in a day or third trade in a day
but 2652 is one method which works consistently well for all stocks.
the reason for failing of theses methods after posting on tradeji may be market movers are keeping an eye on this methods on tradeji , may be there are too may buy and sellers as per the methods . but one thing is that traderji is one of the most visited techinical site in indian by top techinical analysts and people in share markets .

so i was too a bit hesitant , but i have three more methods with me and this i am posting here just to check whter this new method which is totally different from most of the methods posted earlier on traderji , reason its a reversal method

one important thing is that there is no method intraday trading which will give 80 to 100 percent results and that also for n number of stocks

if u had notice mostly all methods or tips are based breakout system
buy above and sell below
but all theses fails after giving good profits some times
reason is that each stock has its time of buzzing and then going at nails pace with no volatility in intraday . for breakout system some use NR4 and NR7 method for finding stocks but its very simple to trace slow perfoming stocks
so here we are looking for slow perforing stocks wich doesnt have strength to make large moves at the end part of market ( they may move significantly in first part of day )

some people may find this silly like how come people wrote of 2652 that it was rubbish method and all were proved wrong .
though many senior readers and writers are out from here like sunil and saint sir but still its a most visited site .
what i believe is that u must never trade a new method unless u backtest it for a month or back test it with the previous data and also never leave any method think that this is silly and this will not work. in this crazy world of share market anything can work

NOW JUST READ IT PROPERLY HOW IT WORKS

THE METHOD WORKS ON 15 MINTUES TIME FRAME FOR CANDLE
9 TO 3.15 THERE ARE 26 CANDLES

WHAT WE MUST DO IN FIRST PART - 1
JUST AN WATCH ON CANDLE 1 TO 11
FIND THE CANDLE WHICH IS HGIH AND WHICH IS LOW TILL 11.30
SUPOSSE CANDLE NO 3 THAT IS FROM 9.30 TO 9.45 IS THE LOW THEN NAME IT AS L3 AND SUPPOSE THE HIGH IS NO 9 AT 11 TO 11.15 THEN NAME IT AS H9
SO PART 1 END AT CANDLE NO 11 AT 11.30 TO 11.45

WHAT TO DO IN PART 2
PART 2 STARTS WITH CANDLE NO 11.45 TO 12 AND END WITH 3.15 TO 3.30 WITH 15 CANDLES
NOW IN PART 1 FIRST LOW WAS ATTAINED AT L3 AND THEN HIGH WAS ATTAINED H9
NOW IN SECOND PART U MUST KEEP AN EYE ON LOW OF CANDLE 3 ( BECAUSE L3 IS FIRST ) THAT IS FROM 12.15 TO 12.30. IF LOW OF THE 3RD CANDLE IS BROKEN OR TOUCHED THE LOW OF 3RD CANDLE THEN U MUST BE READY FOR 9TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART FOR TRADE
WHEN 9TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART THAT IS CANDLE FROM 1.45 TO 2.00 ENDS THE PUT A SELL ORDER AT THE HIGH OF 9TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART
PUT 0.9 PERCENT STOP LOSS AND PROFIT OF 0.8 PERCENT (OR AS PER CLOSE AT 3.15 TO 3.20 )ABOVE AND BELOW THE SELLING PRICE RESPECTIVELY.
IF THE LOW IN THIRD CANDLE WAS NOT BROKEN IN 3RD CANDLE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO TRADE IN 9TH CANDLE
NOW IF SUPPOSE IN PART 1
FIRST H4 IS THE HIGH AND L10 IS THE LOW

THEN IN PART TWO WAIT FOR 4TH HIGH TO BREAK CANDLE THAT IS 12.30 TO 12.45 IF IT BREAKS THE HIGH OR TOUCHES THE HIGH OF THE 4TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART BE READY FOR THE 10TH CANDLE IN SECOND PART THAT IS 2 TO 2.15
WHEN 10TH CANDLE ENDS AS PUT A BUY ODRER AT THE LOW OF THE 10TH CANDLE STOP IS 0.9 PERCENT BELOW THE BUY PRICE AND PROFIT IS .8 PERCENT ABOVE THE BUY PRICE ( OR AS PER CLOSE )

IF HIGH OF 4TH CANDLE IS NOT BROKEN THEN THERE WILL BE NO TRADE IN 10TH CANDLE OF SECOND PART

THIS WORKS ON ASSUMPUTION THAT NO CHART OF A STOCK IS SYMETRICAL IN BOTH TH PARTS
THIS METHOD WORKS WELL FOR NIFTY STOCKS BUT SELECTION OF STOCKS IS THE KEY
THERE IS ONE MORE TWEAK TO THIS METHOD WHICH MAKES ITS MORE EFFICEINT BUT WITHOUT THE TWEAK ALSO IT WORKS FINE
I CANT POST THE TWEAK HERE ( CANT DO MORE CHARITY AT LOSS ) BUT CAN DEFINATELY HELP IN CHOSING OF SLOW STOCKS
U CAN GO IN FOR SLOW STOCKS LIKE INFOSYSTCH, GRASIM, BHEL, SUNPHARMA, ITC, HINDLIVR, TCS,
AVOID VERY STOCKS LIKE RELCAPITAL, RELINFRA , EDUCOMP, IDEA, UNITECH
ONE MORE THING IS THAT U MUST TAKE THOSE STOCKS THAT HAD MOVED TOO MUCH IN EARLY HOURS OF TRADE OR PART 1
THIS LIST U CAN GET FROM MONEYCONTROL .COM HOURLY GAINERS AND LOSERS .
A WISE TRADER WILL GET N NUMBER OF STOCKS WHICH QUALIFY FOR THE ABOVE METHOD
IN BREAKOUT UR LOOKING FOR nr4 and nr7 here u can looking for just opposite .

IF U HAVE AMBIBROKER THEN DO BACKTEST IT FOR SOME SLOW STOCKS AND ALSO SOME VOLATILE STOKCS .
THIS METHODS IS THE BEST BECAUSE YOUR ARE TRADING WHEN THE MARKETS HAS DONE A LOT IN A DAY .

PLEASE DO NOT ASK SILLY QUESTIONSLIKE WHY U TOOK 9 TO 11.30 , WHY U CHOSE 15 MINTS TIME FRAME , ARE U TRADING WITH THIS AND ALL STUFF
TIME F AND ALL
JUST DO BACKTEST AND COME ON HERE
I MAY BE ONLINE SOMETIMES BUT IF U HAVE ANY GENUINE QUERRY DO MAIL ME AT
[email protected] OR [email protected]

WHAT A INTRADAY TRADER SHOULD AIM - TO ERAN AROUND 4 TO 5 PERCENT ON WHATEVER HE IS TRADING . THAT MEANS IF UR TRADING BHEL WITH ONE LAKHS THEN U MUST AIM TO EARN WITH BHEL AT THEN END OF MONTHS ONLY 4 TO 5 THOUSAND . BUT THERE THE METHOD SHOULD BE CONSISTENT AND U MUST TRADE 4 TO 5 STOCKS

HOPE THIS WILL HELP ALL OF U AND IF UR TRADING TRADE WITH SMALL QUANTITIES . I WITH MY TWEAK TAKE 3 STOCKS AND TRADE
WORKING FINE FOR ME
HAPPY
Dear dhiraj,
Thank you very much for new method....:clapping::clapping:
please elaborate it with chart.

Regards
pav

Last edited:
Thanks you! DhirajJi.

Looks like many 2652 traders not yet noticed this thread!
Glad to see you posted a new method i was waiting it eagerly.

Hoping to see this thread in 5th gear with "NavRatna" of 2652 thread.

Thanks again DhirajJi and God Bless You!

columbus

At around 12.30 when European Markets open, there tend to be a REVERSAL.

alroyraj

At around 12.30 when European Markets open, there tend to be a REVERSAL.
I totally agree,so much so that each day seems to be split into 2 sessions. Usually we have to close positions at 1 pm. Observe trend till 1:30 and trade accordingly. Around 1230 to 1 pm the news of European markets tends to get reflected,so many trading setups successful till recently have been affected by this.

alroyraj

Hey RK can you post that post on the other forum about breakouts. I think u are an expert on the subject. There u gave an excellent definition.

Mr. Dhiraj,
Thanks for your generous efforts for reveling the method, I request you to kindly put model chart for explanation which will help for better understanding.

One more question if low and high made at 1st candel till 11.30 what stategy should apply in 2nd part.

Thanks and regards,

Maruti Mane