Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

mfire

Sir
i want to plot daily moving average on intraday chart. Like daily EMA(c,15) on 5 min or 3 min chart.So that when the close oF 3min or 5 min candle closes above the daily ema(c,15) i will get a buy signal likewise sell. Please guide me
Regards

Sir
i want to plot daily moving average on intraday chart. Like daily EMA(c,15) on 5 min or 3 min chart.So that when the close oF 3min or 5 min candle closes above the daily ema(c,15) i will get a buy signal likewise sell. Please guide me
Regards
Use this code.

_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Candle Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

p1 =Param("EMA",5,1,200,1,1);

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
e=EMA(c,p1);

TimeFrameRestore();
e1=TimeFrameExpand( e, inDaily,expandLast );

Plot( e1, "", ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
I know, simple googling you can find most of the AFL. Still I do coding to develop my programming skill. :D

Hi,

How to get the highest high and lowest low values in intraday of RSI(7) EXCEPT the value of current running bar,

I don't want to include the current running bar..I am using 5 minutes chart.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

How to get the highest high and lowest low values in intraday of RSI(7) EXCEPT the value of current running bar,

I don't want to include the current running bar..I am using 5 minutes chart.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
Code:
x = RSI(7);
y = Ref(HHV(x, 10), -1);
z = Ref(LLV(x, 10), -1);
7 and 10 are numeric parameters
y will have Highest High of RSI(7) and z will have Lowest Low

thanks bro...Can you explain this a bit more sentence?

"The AFL that you posted earlier is one of the valid ways to merge two different indicators."
tugiacar

What I meant to say is

There are innumerable ways to merge signals originating from two different indicators.

Assuming that the indicators in itself are compatible to one another, approach used in combining them is limited only by one's imagination.

Thank you, America for finding the pollution norms violations of the Volkswagon car,

I now finally understood the VW slogan "Volkswagen, Das Auto"

Pollution of one Volkswagon Car IS EQUAL TO Pollution of 10 Autos.

mfire

ThankYou Sir 4 your instant reply. I have one more query.

Consider the dotted line is current candle in 5min chart
I want to plot auto fibonacci from High to low,
where the High point should be latest high from where the price crossing downward
the upper bb
and low point is the latest low from where the price crossing upwards the lower bb.
And this should get updated from selected bar value
for your reference image is attached here
http://imageshack.com/a/img910/3979/towq0E.jpg
Regards