Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

I told him that, but he wanted scientific proof. That where he constructed the powerful KRA-007.
LOL Khinch lo dono mill ke .... Aaj din tumhara hai ...

I am trying to reconstruct the KRA indicator that matches screen shots that I have from the T3B training I had attended ... thats all

mechtrader

AFAIK The KRA is nothing but a modified Macd with some different parameters.
Plz dont try to match your charts with T3B. It will always be different coz we dont know what set of parameters they used, but that doesnt even matter.
U have got the concept.. if you do optimization then u will get better KRA from T3B.
My advice will be, select the parameter from the consistent range in the optimization results.

Thanks,
MT

amitrandive

LOL Khinch lo dono mill ke .... Aaj din tumhara hai ...

I am trying to reconstruct the KRA indicator that matches screen shots that I have from the T3B training I had attended ... thats all
Just curious

If you had attended the training ,you would already have access to the system.
Why take the trouble to build the indicator in Ami from scratch?

I am guessing, to avoid lifetime dependency on T3B system(and fees of course).
:D

Ohhh, so the KRA being sold (for free!) by Stock maniacs is ... It is simple MACD with reinforced standard parameters.

Thank you very much for sharing this ocil... .

This is complete screen shot of T3B that I have created; I started from the wisestock template and fixed many of its errors one by one and them improvised to provide more data at a glance ...

Ultimate aim is to have one AFL that incorporates all of its indicators into single AFL with screen sizes locked in... I don't want to have to keep adjusting heights of multiple panes ....

Just curious

If you had attended the training ,you would already have access to the system.
Why take the trouble to build the indicator in Ami from scratch?

I am guessing, to avoid lifetime dependency on T3B system(and fees of course).
I see it more as common sense and resource optimisation rather than avoidance.

When I went to learn the T3B, I already had official version of the Ami. I had already paid approx 20K for the official version of the Amibroker and had organized for its EOD and Intraday feed. I

It made no economic sense to pay another approx 20K (recurring basis) for yet another charting software that had its own data feed ...

They gave training but access to system was only given to those who paid 15K so all I have is few dozen screen shots.

To a certain extent, even if T3B folks had given their system for free, I would have been less willing to take it up. When I bought the computer, I did get the one with the largest Hard drive available but that does not mean, I'd agree to have same exact data (from same exact source) stored at multiple locations

Last edited:
Sr114...........

Many thanks 4 explanation.

Need more time to study as issues with RT data feeds.

Vl come back with some issues hope u wont mind helping further.:)

Dear Subroto

There r two images being posting here to fine tune the system further. Just want to curtail the unnecessary noise produced in upper picture.

I hope it is not a data issue (being faced by me)
When ever time permits pls revert.

Thnaks

Last edited:

sr114

Sr114...........

Dear Subroto

There r two images being posting here to fine tune the system further. Just want to curtail the unnecessary noise produced in upper picture.

I hope it is not a data issue (being faced by me)
When ever time permits pls revert.

Thnaks
but was it the highest price recorded? isnt it true?

but the vol was high or not may be a subjective matter - as this exploration catches the highest or lowest prices along the vol recorded at that moment it (the high or low) was made.

amitrandive

This is complete screen shot of T3B that I have created; I started from the wisestock template and fixed many of its errors one by one and them improvised to provide more data at a glance ...

Ultimate aim is to have one AFL that incorporates all of its indicators into single AFL with screen sizes locked in... I don't want to have to keep adjusting heights of multiple panes ....
My amateur attempt to put the colored Volume and ribbon in the KRA indicator.

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("KRA007");
KRA = (EMA(High + Close, 11) - EMA(Open + Low, 25)) / 2;
KRAS = EMA(KRA, 7);
Cross1 = Cross(KRA,KRAS);
Cross2 = Cross(KRAS,KRA);
KRALongMode = Flip(Cross1,Cross2);
KRAColor = IIf(KRALongMode, colorBlue, colorRed);
KRAPeaked = abs(KRA) >= 0.9 * MA(HHV(KRA, 10), 10);
KRATanked = abs(KRA) <= 0.1 * MA(HHV(KRA, 10), 10);
/////////////////////////////////////////
KRA = EMA(KRA, 15);
////////////////////////////////////////

Plot(KRA, "K Line", KRAColor, styleLeftAxisScale
| styleNoLabel | styleLine | styleThick); 
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Volume");
Plot( Volume, _DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf( C > O, ParamColor("Up Color", colorGreen ), ParamColor("Down Color", colorRed ) ), ParamStyle( "Style", styleHistogram | styleThick, maskHistogram  ) );

ribboncol= IIf( BarsSince(Cross1)<BarsSince(Cross2), colorGreen, colorRed );
Plot(6, "", ribboncol, styleArea | styleOwnScale | styleNoLabel, 0, 100 );