Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

mrkanitkar

Hi Mrkanitkar,

I am using trader terminal (5 paisa), i want to know whether you guys will do software customization for my terminal to get live date into amibroker, if so when it will be done.

Thanks,

Dhinesh Kumar
Yes, we can help you on customization. We do not have 5 paisa terminal. If you drop mail to support, we will contact you and help you out.

XRAY27

If you are using NOW plus, please save data in C:\myshubhalabha\nest-now
(or your path) and just click on import backfill button, it will automatically import all data saved in csv files. You need to save NEST Plus history data in csv format. The symbols can be Cash, FNO, Commodity, Forex anything.
Yes, we are adding symbol mapping on popular demand.
Dear sir... can you tell me details regarding nowplus... for data saving...

mrkanitkar

Not good for those like me who do not want to give control of machine to others through team viewer. some other alternative in built in plugin needs to be done.
There are many people who want to get everything configured and "ready to use" product. There is no plan to make any change for license activation.

xsis

mr. kanitkar
cud u pls tell me the difference between your product shubha combo realtime (when i use sharekhan TT) and josh's FREE utility which fetches the data from the TT?
actually i was interested in ur product but got confused when i read the installation manual which gave the feeling that there is NO difference at all.
thks