Shubha EOD downloader new release (free for life)

mrkanitkar

its ok...btw thks for the support.
since this folder is not used actively and is unprocessed, i understd the same.
just a request if possible - cud u also process & add this ONLY (out of such a BIG folder) file in csv and amibroker folder. pls its a matter of 1 file only!
again its ok if its not implemented. i wd at my end still use tht file by manually changing the date on the daily basis - bit of xtra wrk at my end!
Which segment you need? We already covered all.

xsis

also, your Market Analysis feature only cover NSE exchange. could you please tell when you would be adding BSE related events!

i have ticked every box in the setting section!

Hi mrkanitkar,

Thanks for EOD downloader..

I downloaded and run it for metastock data as per instructions..

but the msd folder in metastock folder in shubh data is empty.

all excel files have been downloaded in metastock folder but out of msd folder

which is not metastock compatible..

kindly look into it..Thanks..:)

xsis

dear sir - consolidation of all my queries here below:
  • though you have covered all segments, but the file below if you can process, it would be of great help - http://www.2shared.com/file/gVpz3hd9/fo17092013.html this request is related to my earlier post2 and post8 where the file has unformatted/unprocessed date problem and symbol name.
  • also, your Market Analysis feature only cover NSE exchange. could you please tell when you would be adding BSE related events! i have ticked every box in the setting section!
  • is there any file which has delivery volume data. again i have ticked every box in the setting section!

Last edited:

mrkanitkar

dear sir - consolidation of all my queries here below:
  • though you have covered all segments, but the file below if you can process, it would be of great help - http://www.2shared.com/file/gVpz3hd9/fo17092013.html this request is related to my earlier post2 and post8 where the file has unformatted/unprocessed date problem and symbol name.
  • also, your Market Analysis feature only cover NSE exchange. could you please tell when you would be adding BSE related events! i have ticked every box in the setting section!
  • is there any file which has delivery volume data. again i have ticked every box in the setting section!
Market analysis is given for Bse as well. Regarding of file, it give data for equity futures and options, we already do from other file. Regarding delivery volume, it's already there under open interest for all cash eod data.
Bse does not have events URL.

I got error mesg for downloading Setup file for Shubha downloader

The following error occurred attempting to install 'C:\Users\Shruti\Downloads\ShubhaRt.application':
"The system cannot find the file specified. "

See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\Shruti~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD1262.tmp\install.log' for more information.
Kindly help