Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr Kanitkar jee. I cannot get link from NOW to excel though my broker has activated it. My computer is running on Windows 8, 64 bit having office 2007. This may be a reason that I am not getting data into amibroker in real time. Even when I tried to import the EOD data in to Amibroker it says invalid date format. What shall I do?

I have saw one of your post where you had been enquiring about API for MT4 when I googled I got several link; This one may be useful to you https://github.com/fxbee/mt4-api/commit/064d30f22f4c4607cb898a1b5eff82ab18d26c82 though I think that it may be useful but, since I am not an IT professional, it may not be the desired one.

mrkanitkar

Mr Kanitkar jee. I cannot get link from NOW to excel though my broker has activated it. My computer is running on Windows 8, 64 bit having office 2007. This may be a reason that I am not getting data into amibroker in real time. Even when I tried to import the EOD data in to Amibroker it says invalid date format. What shall I do?

I have saw one of your post where you had been enquiring about API for MT4 when I googled I got several link; This one may be useful to you https://github.com/fxbee/mt4-api/commit/064d30f22f4c4607cb898a1b5eff82ab18d26c82 though I think that it may be useful but, since I am not an IT professional, it may not be the desired one.
Please ensure you have added NOW folder in trusted locations in excel.
Please ensure you are running NOW with "run as admin" and "excel also with run as admin". Select a symbol in NOW, right click and select "link to excel" In excel just paste or ctrl+V. It should work.
We will look at MT4 link.
Thanks.

Mrkanitkar,

In bse indices two indices are missing: Bse power and Bse realty

And in downloaded file of each day it show twice entry of each indices.

So i delete duplicate and then update.

can you keep each days file of indices separate both in bse and nse like stocks data.

Regards,
Kedarnath
Hi krkanitkar,

One major bug i noticed is...

once i downloaded data via auto update...some symbols in bse indices were missing...so d/led by selecting date range 02/08/2013 to 02/08/2013...and it added missing indices but duplication of indices also happened..so i tried to d/led again and now three symbols of indices for each day...please fix this...

And one more thing..please generate separate indices file of each day...and still waiting for bse power and realty indices for inclusion.

And my suggestion about symbols of call put also please keep in mind.

Regards,
Kedarnath

mrkanitkar

Hi krkanitkar,

One major bug i noticed is...

once i downloaded data via auto update...some symbols in bse indices were missing...so d/led by selecting date range 02/08/2013 to 02/08/2013...and it added missing indices but duplication of indices also happened..so i tried to d/led again and now three symbols of indices for each day...please fix this...

And one more thing..please generate separate indices file of each day...and still waiting for bse power and realty indices for inclusion.

And my suggestion about symbols of call put also please keep in mind.

Regards,
Kedarnath
Check the latest build. Delete all files in download folder and also delete your earlier processed index file in std.csv. Single index files help many individuals who trade only in index.

lvgandhi

In technical terms, it's not able to find coordinates of terminal. This is because every user changes location and size of windows within terminal.
Find window option needs terminal in back with full screen.

Solution: We already build solution on this. It's in test cycle. We will give option to select terminal. This is done. Hopefully will release next weekend.
The open item is we have to fix all other reported bugs in RT before next weekend, then only we will release this fix.
Whether this is incorporated?

mrkanitkar

lvgandhi

Will launch today.
------
Launched.
Mr.Kanitkar
Today I downloaded latest version from the link in your signature which resulted in downloading a setup.exe file. After installing the setup file, when started, ShubhaRT tab shows "Please download shubha realtime from our website"
What to do to get realtime data from shubhaRt?
As i want to work with excel 2007, I could not use your rt plugin to ami?