SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Hi Mangup,

Just hitting 15 EMA does not mean it is a SAR... SAR is lowest point with 15EMA touch between two higher highs... refer attached image...unless previous higher high is not broken by another higher high, u can not call candle touching 15 EMA as SAR.. i hope this clears ur concept of SAR...

..Amol

cant thank you enuff man ! finally understood after looking at this and SH's charts and explanation ! :thumb:

anilnegi

traderboy

its just my curiosity, but did anyone backtested this strategy to see weather it yield profitable result or not, though i am using sanit's 30 min flow, if this system generate good result than i try to flip my strategy, thanks

anil nie

traderboy

its just my curiosity, but did anyone backtested this strategy to see weather it yield profitable result or not, though i am using sanit's 30 min flow, if this system generate good result than i try to flip my strategy, thanks

anil nie
HI Anil

Every strategy whenever made is always back tested, however with the help of discussions and active involvement it can be modified to avoid the whipsaws and make it much better (like 315). I am sure when SH came out with this startegy he must have backtested the same otherwise he wont have.

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

(1)the first dot makes a bull sar after the a new high is made towards the end of 31st jan marked by 1st horizontal line
(2)then on 1st feb price corrects to 2nd dot shown below 15ema and that is our new bull sar after a new high is made shown by second horizontal line
(3)now rel corrects once again and before making a new high it breaches (goes below) our previous bull sar (second dot)...hence 2nd dot becomes our bear sar .

So we have the 3rd yellow dot as our new bear sar ...since we reversed our positions there(went short).

But after that if you notice next 5-7 candles are continually trading in the same range so what happens ...the bear sar is breached again and again so do we reverse or what ??? like go long ...but then again it will be breached so go short ...where am i going wrong ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

pl. guide

Note: really sorry for not so proper markings .Pl. bear with me

Last edited:
[/url] uploaded with imageshack.us[/img]

(1)the first dot makes a bull sar after the a new high is made towards the end of 31st jan marked by 1st horizontal line
(2)then on 1st feb price corrects to 2nd dot shown below 15ema and that is our new bull sar after a new high is made shown by second horizontal line
(3)now rel corrects once again and before making a new high it breaches (goes below) our previous bull sar (second dot)...hence 2nd dot becomes our bear sar .

So we have the 3rd yellow dot as our new bear sar ...since we reversed our positions there(went short).

But after that if you notice next 5-7 candles are continually trading in the same range so what happens ...the bear sar is breached again and again so do we reverse or what ??? Like go long ...but then again it will be breached so go short ...where am i going wrong ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Pl. Guide

note: Really sorry for not so proper markings .pl. Bear with me
dear trader boy,
our basic purpose is to earn money from this market
trade with hunter already recommended it to first use it at nifty futures
at nifty futures it is working 100% perfect
you can earn lot of money by using it at nifty future
to carry a trade at 30 minute time frame ,for such a long time continually is an extra ordinary achievement,which is a prove of extraordinary knowledge of dear trade with hunter
try to take advantage of it !!!!!!

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

But after that if you notice next 5-7 candles are continually trading in the same range so what happens ...the bear sar is breached again and again so do we reverse or what ??? like go long ...but then again it will be breached so go short ...where am i going wrong ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

pl. guide

Note: really sorry for not so proper markings .Pl. bear with me
Traderboy...

On 3rd when the bull SAR is breached and you have entered short then that same point does not become your bear SAR. Bear SAR is the high formed between two Bull SAR. In this case bear SAR is the high formed at opening bar of 2nd.

manoharpillai

Date HIGH LOW

30-Jan-2012 824.00 799.10
31-Jan-2012 824.25 806.65
01-Feb-2012 837.00 819.85
02-Feb-2012 846.60 825.35
03-Feb-2012 843.65 820.00
06-Feb-2012 850.85 826.75
07-Feb-2012 857.30 836.60
08-Feb-2012 869.45 849.20
09-Feb-2012 864.40 848.55
10-Feb-2012 863.50 841.00
RIL FUT. HIGH LOW DATA

dear trader boy,
our basic purpose is to earn money from this market
trade with hunter already recommended it to first use it at nifty futures
at nifty futures it is working 100% perfect
you can earn lot of money by using it at nifty future
to carry a trade at 30 minute time frame ,for such a long time continually is an extra ordinary achievement,which is a prove of extraordinary knowledge of dear trade with hunter
try to take advantage of it !!!!!!
yes i tried this on NF and sure its giving us amazing results.But just for practising i gave reliance a try and that helps because current scenario in NF is such that our bull SAR has not been taken out , whereas we face such a scenario in reliance.So we can learn before we have to face it during live markets. :thumb:...thanks for the concern buddy! :)