SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

karthik_sri

If you really liked it .. please rate this thread by giving appropriate 'star' rating. I dont mind a 5 star ;) .. that will also help other 'seekers' to come and read it.

Cheers
Dear SH,
Again a very good startegy from your side...what i like in your thread is that all your strategies are simple and not so complicated...with price action you are playing the game and predicting the future trend by using crossovers! where others keep their fingers crossed!!!

Hats of to you my friend!

If you could post a chart for the above strategy we will keep that as our base.

Cheers
Karthik

bandlab2

Just to give an example to make it more clear.

Last time when 3 EMA was tested by NF daily candle = 30th Dec 2009
Hence next 3 EMA touch has to happen before end of day 5th January 2010 (3 trading days from 30th Dec)

Last time when 15 EMA was touched by NF daily candle = 23rd Dec 2009
Hence next 15 EMA touch has to happen before 1st week of Feb 2010 (6 weeks from 23rd Dec)

Last time when 34 EMA was touched by NF daily candle = 23rd Dec 2009
Hence next 34 EMA touch has to happen before 23rd April 2010 (4 months from 23rd Dec)

Last time when 100 EMA was touched by NF daily candle = 4th Nov 2009
Hence next 100 EMA touch has to happen before 4th June 2010 (7 months from 4th Nov)

Cheers
SH

Hence next 3 EMA touch has to happen before end of day 5th January 2010 (3 trading days from 30th Dec)

can someone post the chart ? what would be the strategy for tomorrow ?

rkkarnani

If there is a Gap Up again, it will pull up the 3EMA, levels have to be watched RT, and as per Th strategy, you go long!!!

Uploading the chart.
Please crosscheck as I am new to this.

Just a query I would like cleared - When you say the body of the candlestick must touch the EMA line, does it include the shadows or just the "body" in candlestick terms?

Last edited:

Dear Bandlab,

3 EMA touch happened on 4th Jan .. now the next touch has to happen before 7 th Jan 09.

Right now with NF at 5294 .. 3 EMA is at 5271. 3 EMA touch should happen today or tomorrow.

Cheers
SH