Short Term Traders Invited

Hello people,

I would like to know if people here are interested in short term calls, lasting between 3 days to 10 days in cash market.

The calls would be free of cost and would give entry price, a hard stop, and qty to trade, considering equity of 1 lakh.

There would be some quantity variations required, depending on profits and losses, all the time remaining within the limits provided by most brokers.

There would be no monetary involvement.

Also, I would be open to suggestions to track my results, unlike what people have been doing here.

And yes, I am not new to this forum....only this new ID has been created to help people.

Regards.
Good , Really helpful if it works

koolfriend4u

Hello people,

I would like to know if people here are interested in short term calls, lasting between 3 days to 10 days in cash market.

The calls would be free of cost and would give entry price, a hard stop, and qty to trade, considering equity of 1 lakh.

There would be some quantity variations required, depending on profits and losses, all the time remaining within the limits provided by most brokers.

Also, I would be open to suggestions to track my results, unlike what people have been doing here.

And yes, I am not new to this forum....only this new ID has been created to help people.

Regards.
Good effort friend

keep rocking with winning momentum scrips

Good Luck

-koolfriend4u

Hello people,

Regards.
hey friend ..... go on

Many of us are indeed into ST trading ...... n perhaps only ST ;-)

Q

qa_y2k

LAUNCHING A CAR wont alter the med term tech outlook...its a SELL as of now...only a sustained close abv 737 will make the small car comfortable....:D
As far as technicals are considered ,if markets are positive with no tremors@market hours tatamotors should go up tomorrow again technically......
lets see what happens tomorrow,lets hope for the best...;)