Short selling - My edge in trading..

hi

you only short sell? any specific reason???
Today many counters would have given a lot of profit on long side.. Once more profit comes, i get accustomed to the greed and inturn it becomes percieved need and every day i go out and buy the candidates hoping the market will perform like today.... Today, market was bullish.. and i firmly believe that the seller is operator in the market.. because public never sells they only buy or stay on sidelines.. And i always want to think and stay in operator shoes ( may be all htis is bull ****.. but i believe in this ).. When i think about my past history in market, although i have made spectacular profits on long side... even bigger spectacular disasters have happened to me on long sides.. that's why i prefer short side.. To be the least, the rise today is slow and shorters had a chance to exit.. but suppose if the same move on downside would have happened and if i was long, i never would have chance to exit the move will be so rapid.. Sorry for being so verbose.. I am convincing myself here.. Too much temptation to be long.. and i get easily affected..so hard core rule to be short only..

marimuthu13

Today many counters would have given a lot of profit on long side.. Once more profit comes, i get accustomed to the greed and inturn it becomes percieved need and every day i go out and buy the candidates hoping the market will perform like today.... Today, market was bullish.. and i firmly believe that the seller is operator in the market.. because public never sells they only buy or stay on sidelines.. And i always want to think and stay in operator shoes ( may be all htis is bull ****.. but i believe in this ).. When i think about my past history in market, although i have made spectacular profits on long side... even bigger spectacular disasters have happened to me on long sides.. that's why i prefer short side.. To be the least, the rise today is slow and shorters had a chance to exit.. but suppose if the same move on downside would have happened and if i was long, i never would have chance to exit the move will be so rapid.. Sorry for being so verbose.. I am convincing myself here.. Too much temptation to be long.. and i get easily affected..so hard core rule to be short only..
hello ji
i agree with you partly regarding operators ...

but i am not asking you to take buy trade alone...

we can take both buy (stong stocks) and sell (weak stocks)trades..anyway its your personal and its your money..just asked out of curiosity....

for me..i shorted BHEL at 219.30 ..tsl hit at 219.80, LONG in adanonyenter also hit SL..then BANKBARADA Long recoved loss and days end with profit...