SHIV TRADES PRIVATE LIMITED

Shiv12345

Lol ... probably seeing this for first time ... Economic Times USING THE WORD RANGEBOUND .... I thought they never had that word in their version of dictionary

Shiv12345

Hmm ... I can see quite a few angry options traders across various social media platforms complaining about today's rangebound session and eroding options ... guys, try to understand. We need some normalcy back into the markets. It will ultimately be beneficial for us (traders). Inexpensive weekly and monthly expiry options means better chance of making money .... Always remember, over-inflated options does NO GOOD to anyone. Their fate is limited to premium erosion ...

Shiv12345

Chinese citizens baffled by the use of word 'Vistaar Vaad' i.e. Expansionism by our PM ... Now, they are seen complaining over it across several social media platforms today ... strange ... what ONE SINGLE WORD can achieve .... !!

Shiv12345

Good morning .... Keep a close watch on India VIX ... either we head towards 27 or 28 .... or is there possibility of further correction ....

Shiv12345

Good Afternoon! Nifty zone of 10500 - 10550 is the make or break zone for immediate future. Upon sustaining above this same zone for long enough, bulls may just try to approach 10650, 10750 and so on. However, things may get ugly if the index couldn't sustain above this zone decisively in immediate future. Thanks
Well, 10750 is almost here .....

Shiv12345

INR has actually done well against USD amidst all uncertainties surrounding us. As they say, a big forex reserve always helps .... not to forget, all credit ratings agencies did their level best to downgrade us by as much as they could ... but still our currency survived the jitters.