• ShareKhan

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • IndiaBulls

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Both Sucks

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[SIZE="function() { for(var i = 0, b = this[0], l = this.length-1; i < l; i++) { this[i] = this[i + 1]; } this.length--; return b; }"][/SIZE]
hi

I will not doing off market trading mostly. So is it good for me to go with indiabulls than sharekhan b'coz of their nice application they provide and less brokerage?
sir i am absolutely agree with you indiabulls is far better than sharekhan not only sharekhan but also from icicidirect,indiainfoline,etc.
its brokerage is very nominal compare to other securities its services are also very attractive,skillfull members and the most beneficial thing is that indiabulls is a very reliable company.it has make a very large progress in just 1 or 2 years its ipo was opened at just 16 rs but now its share's cost is approximately 290rs that's why i come to this result that indiabulls is a best securities company all over the india.if you are agree with me then reply to me and if not then also reply

thanks
anubhav123

sir , according to me indiabulls securities is the best securities all over the india due to its very nominal brokerage, excellent services,skillfull members.
Indiabulls is far better than other securities companies such as sharekhan,icicidirect,indiainfoline and many other companies.i have come to this result after searching all type of securities companies.nothing to say that indiabulls is the best company that deal in stock market commodities etc
sir if you are agree with me then reply to me and if you are not then also please reply

thanks
anubhav123

Last edited:
sir , according to me indiabulls securities is the best securities all over the india due to its very nominal brokerage, excellent services,skillfull members.
Indiabulls is far better than other securities companies such as sharekhan,icicidirect,indiainfoline and many other companies.i have come to this result after searching all type of securities companies.nothing to say that indiabulls is the best company that deal in stock market commodities etc
sir if you are agree with me then reply to me and if you are not then also please reply

thanks
anubhav123

How fast it payout amit with sharekhan right now?

Incase if you give a withdrawal request today how much time does it takes to recieve the fund sin your bank account?

It takes 3-5 days for cheque to arrive from sheru through courier.

amit001....
do u give payout request over telephone or through email or over their site electronically?

They claim that if one has an acc with partner banks...UTI ICCII etc then the payout is on same day.......KITNA DUDH KITANA PANI???????

Hello friends,

I rate pib as no. 1.

I have a very low brokerage with sharekhan compared to pib. but pib deducts only rs7/- on sell leg as demat chrg for delivery trading while sharekhan charges min 20/- bucks. so if you come out break-even on trade after brokerage after tax then deduct another 20/- bucks !!! from that amount.

bam

bamks,
tell me abt sharekhan deal.
I am thinking to open an alternate acc with sharekhan. Tell me ur current brokerage so I can negotiate accordingly.
also do u use speedtrade and pay 1k each month?