Sharekhan no consent before buying

Now all they are saying is you were talking after the trades properly and never told this is not acceptable....I did ask him things and he kept telling about bullish markets,,,,,what abt when I told him in the beginig not to trade 7.5 lakhs and also then in crores....

mastermind007

But I also told them on two occasions on call to stop trading after 2 stocks intra-day but they still kept buying and I was flloish enough not to shout but just raise a concern in an tone....I called up Sharekhan and they have told me that we have to give a call to you before buying I asked them the same thrice to customer care....the only POA I signed is that if account is in debit Sharekhan can sell...

Can you please try to tell me the time it can rech back to its cmp...LT 1700, Tatasponge 1162, SBI 2484
Do you think I'd be on this forum if I knew when your scrip are going to rise back to the specific prices?

Read again what I had said.... Repeating it for you.

Give them a complaint in Writing.

You've got sizable funds so you need to take proper steps with all seriousness.

In my early days with Sharekhan, they had by mistake sold off some scrip from my DP (worth 20-30K). I was already in profit @ sell off but the scrip had continued to rise during the entire time that it took for them to resolve the issue.

Amounts of loss were small (and all of it was just a notional loss, in a way) and they did admit their mistake and were willing to remedy the loss so I accepted their offer.

By way of resolution, they credited back the difference assuming that I had sold scrip on the day the complaint was settled (approx 2 months later than the actual sale date).

But, even that did not happen overnight and I had to write and follow-up on it to see it through.

I've played with handful of brokers and compared to other brokers, SK's due diligence and double-check, record-keeping is generally above average and therefore as long as you handle this correctly and have not signed away anything way too disastrous, they'll have to reimburse your losses.

But, at the same time, do not expect that every employee you deal with in any broker is honest and will deal with highest integrity. Some are; Some aren't! Prime objective of compliance in most broker firms is to lull the customer into complacency so that he will not complain.

mastermind007

All places its like that . They get the commission, but to be a dealer /data puncher on stock- person has to pass some compliance exam/nse module. Then he atleast knows he is doing fraud.
Even in many places, transfered money to others a/c.
New clients must know his right- whether follow it or not.
Here its the client will lose -if he has not complained within stipulated time.
IGNORANCE IS CRIME IN TRADING/FINANCIAL WORLD
Ignorance is CRIME anywhere in any field, not just financial and not just India.

Entire world is more or less following (for better or for worse), the Roman Canonical Law.

Hi mastermind007 I have given a complaint in written still I only had to call up with BM they neve call back or even bother...now they have told me to come to their office and they are saying after trading hours u were told of the stocks why didn't u speak out then....I told them that's because broker kept telling me it will be sold in a few days and was always saying bullish bullish....how will I have money like 47 lakhs to take it? Now I will have to discuss with them in their office...

amibrokerfans

was there any reply after the mail to [email protected] ?

dont talk with local branch. u will not get much help there.
write a mail to [email protected] from yr reg mail id with yr issue.
also mention there u wrote the complain mail ( with sent date,time) to [email protected] next day.

all the conversations between u and yr dealer was recorded at yr local branch. if complaint department of sharekhan find yr mail MEANINGFUL they can ask the recorded conversation from local branch for investigate.

positive side for u: they did client confirmation AFTER market hour. ( it should be at the traded time)
negative side for u: yr official complain very late. ( it should be within 24 hours from the traded time)

hope it help

Last edited:
How about going to sebi scores?

How about going to NSE arbitration?

I have written they always respond like go and talk to branch manager and resolve it. Last week after my strong asking they did reply over the call listened to me and said we can't promise anything but look in.

ram2010

How about going to sebi scores?

How about going to NSE arbitration?

I have written they always respond like go and talk to branch manager and resolve it. Last week after my strong asking they did reply over the call listened to me and said we can't promise anything but look in.

Why you are wasting time.

Go to sebi and nse immediately.

I got 4 accounts with discount brokers.

i never heard and experienced like this.

This is what I conclude about Sharekhan at 5AM when I haven't slept from 2 nights.

Sharekhan can start intraday trading without telling you and only inform you in evening although you have told them you don't have money why should they care. They can easily say bullish market and escape.

The RM can go on leave anytime he wants to and even switch off his mobile. At the end he has earned commission for sharekhan and sharekhan has to protect him.

They will not think even once of the risk they are taking and also how they can buy in margin without asking client. There is not though to buy call put option, buy with a stoploss, buy at dips, just buy without asking the client.

They will later even start taking deliveries in 5-10 times of your holding values and never ever give you a buy or sell call so that you don't have time to research or think.

If you ask them to call you they are busy punching buy orders and so can't follow this although it's against SEBI guidelines.

They can sell all your holdings and why should you be informed about it?

If you are having futures and trading feature on, Derivative account and commodity account the can even start trading there also and inform you if the need arises.

After this you can kill yourself and your family will cry but why sharekhan needs to bother?

Hi Can Sharekhan edit the ledger summary reports/hide them under transaction reports or hide the intra-day transaction in the digital contracts / or CNotes?