Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker

Hi All.

Just wanted to share my experiences to save others from problems.

I've been trading with Sharekhan for a while and I've been pretty irritated with their slow systems which timeout all the time. However, I was used to their interface and had heard they were reliable, so I stuck with them, despite their brokerage being high.

However, I'm now looking at a loss of 30,000 because their system did not accurately report my open positions in the Turnover Report, so I ended the day on Thursday with an open position of 2 lots.

Their system timed out (as usual) while I was trying to square off and I re-squared off from the Turnover report page after logging in again. However, it seems their servers were not sync'ed correcting, so my account ended up submitting two Buy orders instead of one.

There's no way I'm going to pay high brokerages for a sub-standard system and get mugged coming and going. I now plan to close off my account on Monday and shift to someone else.

Any suggestions for a broker with a reliable and fast system and with lower brokerage?

My primary OS is Linux (Kubuntu), so getting Trade Tiger to work on that will be a hassle.

Anyway, I'm hearing good things about Zerodha. Have asked them to send me a info pack.

Raju

azaidi,

If u have good RAM & HDD space then u can use VMWARE and then try running only tradetiger in it.I haven't tried myself but on virtual machine it may run.

Raju

Hi All.

Just wanted to share my experiences to save others from problems.

I've been trading with Sharekhan for a while and I've been pretty irritated with their slow systems which timeout all the time. However, I was used to their interface and had heard they were reliable, so I stuck with them, despite their brokerage being high.

However, I'm now looking at a loss of 30,000 because their system did not accurately report my open positions in the Turnover Report, so I ended the day on Thursday with an open position of 2 lots.

Their system timed out (as usual) while I was trying to square off and I re-squared off from the Turnover report page after logging in again. However, it seems their servers were not sync'ed correcting, so my account ended up submitting two Buy orders instead of one.

There's no way I'm going to pay high brokerages for a sub-standard system and get mugged coming and going. I now plan to close off my account on Monday and shift to someone else.

Any suggestions for a broker with a reliable and fast system and with lower brokerage?
if u want new broker and than MAHAVEER STOCKBROKING is good broking house. lower brokerage. see www.mahaveerbroking.com

if u want a new franchisee, we are worth at least a look, we are MAHAVEER COMTRADE, we are in this business for more than 10 years, and we have grown incredibly or in other words at a very high rates than others, we have a website it's www.mahaveerbroking.com, we have membership of NSE NCDEX MCX CURRENCY, we have back office solutions too and we have remote support also, our brokerage is also low, i suggest you to have a phone conversation with us at +91 9414264848