Sensex @ 12000 .... R U ready for it

marcus

I have sold all my positions except one open long position TCS cash segment, I'm Rs 3500/- down not including brokerage, seniors what should I do wait to break even or cut my losses?

hi friends,who ever is dreaming for the sensex to slide upto 12000, is daydreaming !!!!!! forget even 13000!!..buy at 14600 around,and it will zoooooooooooooooooom to 20000++..enjoy..:)

Prabhjeet

i am not sure why everybody starts predicting 11000 12000 levels as soon as you see fall of 500 600 pts. on sensex. Rest assured that sensex will not touch 12000 levels soon. the corrections in this market are only preparing us for bigger upthurst. and by the way 3 -4 % falls on sensex only means that weak hands are giving their money to strong hands which is very bullish and not a signal of falling markets

does it really matter if we have unfilled gaps up or down ! if the dow closes 200 points down v follow suit or the other way around ..the famous saying if dow sneezes v catch the cold ...

does it really matter if we have unfilled gaps up or down ! ...
Gap does matter.

Technically gaps are supposed to be covered, either by three days, three months or even in three years .....

dev