Selling of shares without having them in account

findvikas

I think the money available from auction should be given back to rksudhanshu. Ask Savantgarde for the proper course of action to be benefited from the auction.
Its not... if that was the case then everyone would had shorted SATYAM even in cash market and making it almost impossible to auction

pl. explain, how fresh sellers can participate in this process, possessing delieveries. Can one make decent money in these trades?

For e.g. if I possess 100 shares of a company presently available in market at 97, and if I get a price of Rs. 100 in auction, i will sell 100 shares in auction and buy same qty from market at RS.97 making a intraday profit of Rs. 3 less brokerage/tx. costs.

Secondly, how one individual can participate in this auction.

thks

pl. explain, how fresh sellers can participate in this process, possessing delieveries. Can one make decent money in these trades?

For e.g. if I possess 100 shares of a company presently available in market at 97, and if I get a price of Rs. 100 in auction, i will sell 100 shares in auction and buy same qty from market at RS.97 making a intraday profit of Rs. 3 less brokerage/tx. costs.

Secondly, how one individual can participate in this auction.

thks
Only brokers/trading members can participate....:)