Seeking Trading Buddies

Apurv7164

Hey! CV,

Nice to have acknowledgement from you. Well, it'll be really gr8 if you explain us what exactly plan wud be.

How we all will be on same page? ( I mean, plz share if any concrete plan you have in your mind)

What will be roles & responsibility of each involved individuals? ( here I m trying to say, if we are collectively going to analyze, I wud say why not to distribute analysis depending on individuals comfort level - for example: 'xyz' is good at candles then he'll on focus on giving views on the basis of tht, 'pqr' is comfortable in RSI, he'll focus on tht.)

Are we all going to trade on same script (if concluded by group for going long/short)

Do we all need to disclose the qty each traded?

What if newbee like me cannot contribute/help in analysis as compare to senior members?

It'll also be gr8 if we limit number of members involved... not at begining but down the line 3-6 months... No matter if I'm out of the syndicate but this wud really help. What say?

It will be golden feather if you have some SWOT analysis ready for this kind of collective efforts.

Don't take it otherwise me asking for such plan. I'm asking it because I had started this kind of activity sometimes back and could not get succeed because of improper/inediquete planning....

C

CreditViolet

Hey! CV,

Nice to have acknowledgement from you. Well, it'll be really gr8 if you explain us what exactly plan wud be.

How we all will be on same page? ( I mean, plz share if any concrete plan you have in your mind)

What will be roles & responsibility of each involved individuals? ( here I m trying to say, if we are collectively going to analyze, I wud say why not to distribute analysis depending on individuals comfort level - for example: 'xyz' is good at candles then he'll on focus on giving views on the basis of tht, 'pqr' is comfortable in RSI, he'll focus on tht.)

Are we all going to trade on same script (if concluded by group for going long/short)

Do we all need to disclose the qty each traded?

What if newbee like me cannot contribute/help in analysis as compare to senior members?

It'll also be gr8 if we limit number of members involved... not at begining but down the line 3-6 months... No matter if I'm out of the syndicate but this wud really help. What say?

It will be golden feather if you have some SWOT analysis ready for this kind of collective efforts.

Don't take it otherwise me asking for such plan. I'm asking it because I had started this kind of activity sometimes back and could not get succeed because of improper/inediquete planning....
Let me just clarify - Its going to be an informal place, no contributions, no fees, no protocols etc, just a place where pro traders can hang out.

Rgds

Hello CV,

I have been investing in shares for the past couple of years. I came to know about this forum through some of my memberships in the yahoo group pretty recently.. found the discussions here interesting and a good knowledge enhancement exercise..

Interested in joining your group, as you have said, sitting in the sidelines observing how it is being done by seniors like you.. and sharing my views too.. to augment my level of thinking in identifying good trades..

John.