SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

pannet1

its crazy man.

SEBI ***********let go scam exchanges without compensating for the affected traders,

traders are paying for every trade to the government. i mean can we do trade without being billed and without involving bank. so people who are paying will pay more and people who are cheating in other businesses will continue to cheat.

people will go to SGX for nifty trading ... who has the money to pay so much tax to the govt.

other way to look at it ..... why are we not successful yet after so much years of trading ... we continue to find some means or other to fund our trading account ... think it like margin call .. from government ... and quit if you are not successful so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
@Tuna bhau badla badla avtar(dp)
happy 2 c ur reply,i waz wondering y tuna bhau(uday-manju fame) is so silent on dis hot potato topic

4 log aur hai,dey r 2 silent,didnt participate here yet
Well I was thinking if it has to happen how to adapt. Since I am part time trader my anxiety was less regarding ITR linking and all, but one worry always there regarding quality of the market after all the restrictions, as right mentioned by most of you.

At end we are traders. We are trained to be believe anything can happen. I considered this case as same as well. But no market can survive with a healthy note without retail participation, SEBI can not be ignorant about that fact. Lets keep trust in their wisdom. That’s all.

Otherwise lets appeal to Kejriwal or Mayawati on this - the probable upcoming PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VJAY

VJAY,

you are partially correct .... this is like saying whatever advancement science had made is already available in the net. but if i am have fallen sick, i need to visit a doctor and find out what particular ailment i have.

though trading has very small set of parameters that can go wrong ...when compared to science .... i still need a mentor talk to me and tell me exactly what mistake i am making. of course, there will some intelligent ones that simple can read from the internet and do successful in trading.

i have read 1000 times let you winners run ... but i needed madan to tell me practically how ... and how i am wrong in a particular trade. this single piece of guidance made an immense piece of difference to my bottom line.
Yes pannet1....IMO .But mentor & giving seminars are too different .Mentor is true teacher...he can know who you are and what can you will be if given/guide proper way ...I always respect and admire my all teachers who guided me even with virtually...Saint ,ST da & Raghav are my true teachers for me in trading.

pannet1

Yes pannet1....IMO .But mentor & giving seminars are too different .Mentor is true teacher...he can know who you are and what can you will be if given/guide proper way ...I always respect and admire my all teachers who guided me even with virtually...Saint ,ST da & Raghav are my true teachers for me in trading.

oh. i forgot to mention. that madan does not stop with just giving seminars ... he takes them in for mentoring automatically (i guess) .. atleast its true for his call subscribers.

oh. i forgot to mention. that madan does not stop with just giving seminars ... he takes them in for mentoring automatically (i guess) .. atleast its true for his call subscribers.
No offense to anyone. When I am a successful & rich trader, I would not do seminars or paid mentoring. I will select a group of budding traders and give them seed capital & also guide them to make more money for me & themselves.

augubhai

you are just firing at the sky.

i dont know about others. madan had showcased his consecutive win in zerodha on the public domain. there is no need for him to make money by selling seminars. i know him personally he is a big giver. after giving all these years everything for free and people gave him mostly s**t back.

so it becomes logical to charge for his work ... so time wasters blood suckers and trolling will reduce .. and people who really deserve will benefit.

generally measuring everything with the same yard stick fails at some point or other. its like all traders fail... what about few winners.
Besides, Madan did mention that he himself was mentored by John Carter. Maybe this is his attempt at mentoring.

NJ78

The net worth bug has now bitten RBI as well. As a result, the interchange costs can shoot up which, inevitably, will be passed on to us.

RBI's new norms could hit ATMs' working, say banks
September 03, 2018 08:29 IST

http://www.rediff.com/business/report/rbis-new-norms-could-hit-atms-working-say-banks/20180903.htm

According to the RBI’s April 6 circular, cash loading companies, which take cash around the country, are supposed to increase their net worth to Rs 1 billion within 90 days.

Last edited: