SBIsmart Short trading doubt..Please help me!

I have been using SBISmart for intraday trading for a month and this thing happened with me again and again! Whatever profit I gain is first deducted to margin (even I if I don't use margin) and then remaining gain is just shown in ledger balance! I am totally confused now! What should I do?

tradedatrend

I have been using SBISmart for intraday trading for a month and this thing happened with me again and again! Whatever profit I gain is first deducted to margin (even I if I don't use margin) and then remaining gain is just shown in ledger balance! I am totally confused now! What should I do?
If you are an online client, in the first place, stop using trading platform of any bank, they will eat your entire money without any transparency

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Are you getting contract notes on your email? Your contract notes should bear the charges clearly. The credits due to you / the debits due to us - should be clearly showing the balance added/substracted to/from your ledger balance. If any discrepancies, why not contacting the person compliance officer who is being mentioned on the contract note itself.

suri112000

Oh........mere bhai..................

Stop immediately trading with SBI smart...... They are whitecollar chore.
I was one of the victims. Take my live example.:D

Your a/c will drain in no time.

Now, I am very happy with RKSV. Now a days I am trading less on intraday and more on positionals. My ledger is ever green since then.:thumb: