sbin spread

toughard

Super cool.And also ismthe sheet suggesting that there would not have been any loss if the positions were reversed?is the time decay also considered in this ....?
Based on values and strikes given by you, yes there would not have been any loss if the positions were reversed as it said earlier it calculated expiry values (Worst or Best come scenarios) so delta will be 1 awa theta will be zero so no question of time decay... I prefer trading based on such values and exiting once those values achieved whenever before expiry for the type of structure that you have mentioned :)

Good luck

Thats really nice...thank you very much for the explanations..not sure if i will ever be good in trading .my strategies are firing back all d time

Happy trading

Last edited:

toughard

Thats really nice...thank you very much for the explanations..not sure if i will ever be good in trading .my strategies are firing back all d time

Happy trading

Dear sqd444 its not really that our strategies are firing back all d time... it about WE whom don't form strategies that are right in nature... I suggest you to have some kind of good option tools like option oracle or so to asses your strategies as option calculation not just simple + & - at debit or credit spreads( which as happened with you first), and you try it out live after good back test ...:thumb:
good luck