RPower Final News regarding bonus,,,

yes the first project they r starting will be in May-june 2009. and will be completed by 2010.so it shall kiss Rs. 100-150 by this year end. atleast RNRL has raised MF for Rs.5000C it shall earn income, by investing in natural resources...dont know what shall REL. power do???
I feel that we should not be guided by such fragile factors. Rather, the focus should be on valuing the bonus offering on intrinsic value based on his convictions for the achievable future business figures, while offering a fair discount for the risk attached to this kind of project, wherein a period of gestation is long. The price assigned should be such that even if there were no more stock markets left in the world, investors would derive perpetual value from the sheer earnings of the company. Having said this, we know that Mr.Anil Ambani has shown commendable interest in investors concerns and hope that he can live up to everyones expectations.
Profit from his company's shares,my dear friend,you certainly will.

Ninad

I feel that we should not be guided by such fragile factors. Rather, the focus should be on valuing the bonus offering on intrinsic value based on his convictions for the achievable future business figures, while offering a fair discount for the risk attached to this kind of project, wherein a period of gestation is long. The price assigned should be such that even if there were no more stock markets left in the world, investors would derive perpetual value from the sheer earnings of the company. Having said this, we know that Mr.Anil Ambani has shown commendable interest in investors concerns and hope that he can live up to everyones expectations.
Profit from his company's shares,my dear friend,you certainly will.

Ninad
I think he is trying his last act to support investors. But what I could not understand the company is issuing bonus shares even it is not operational and made profit. Please think of Book value of share will be reduced to the tune of 269/.

Definitely will get the share at Rs:200 -225 range shortly after the bonus issue.

In my point of view the investor should sell out this share as soon as it goes above 430/ range before the bonus issue

Satheesh

I guess, the reason, they have not disclosed the Record date is that, People will get confused and will not sell the share, on contrary ppl tend to buy the shares and price will go up. Later they announce a date which cannot be before 24-feb(as per SBI Norms)