RPL Bonus share

magnet

well price after bonus will come to ard 269...and ntpc is the correct valuation what rel power deserve.....so i guess u can make your mind

Hi,

I am a student and a newbie to this forums and for Buying stocks too. I do part time domaining and am very curious to invest in shares now. I stay in the U.S and wanna buy some Reliance IPO Shares. Can I buy them still?/ If yes, can anyone tell me by what time and where?

Thanks.

Heard on the street - after the bonus if market tanks - RPL will give another bonus - and keep on giving bonuses... RPL should also ammend its articles - from refinery business its primary business should be to issue bonuses and rights issues. this should make indian shareholders very happy. maybe anil will oblige and give bonus (hold your breath) every day. this will undoubtedly make him great. http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hi,

The Company First Fixes the Cut-off date. The Company will issue the Bonus Shares to the Shareholders Whose names are in the Shareholders Register as on that Particular Cut-off date.
There is no need to aplly for the Bonus Shares. They are issued at free of Cost. Your Total number of shares will increase and The Current Market Price will Decrease. So networth will be same.

Bye
Sridher Mateti

dear masterjee,

This wrt to your message on 31-03-2008.

The company which is giving bonus shares is reliance power, which is owned by anil. It has nothing to do with refinery business, so RPL need not ammend its articles - from refinery business its primary business should be to issue bonuses and rights issues.Further the business of the company will be defined by Memorandum of Associarion and not by Articles. You got both the facts wrong.Please check the facts before commenting adversely.