Road to 5400 again

praveen taneja

I agree. Money can be made in low priced non-index scrips.
Most of these stocks have circuit filters also.
I only say the more time period u take for analysing charts, more clear signal u get.
I'm not against Technical Analysis but to me it is better to apply it in a longer time frame atleast 10-20 day hourly charts.
For this one need lots of money and heart of steel or Lion heart:thumb:

HULK

As per EOD chart short call is on a verge, we can see a huge Nifty fall in couple of days. Ups and down remain for the entire week. Market has to be Bullish again before Quarterly result out, otherwise it will be an end of road to 5400 mark

HULK

On 10th June when I started this thread Nifty was around 5000 mark and today its 9th July we are near to reach our goal i.e 5400 mark. Today is a judgment day or what? If not then next week Tuesday is once again an important day for Market.

Last edited:

HULK

Yes :clap: Yes:clap:

Finally we had achieved the target not only in Nifty but also in Bank nifty 9800. Now as predicated on 21st June, Nifty is heading towards new target i.e 5600 with index of 19000.

Is this new target is achievable? The answer will be available in couple of days.

rrmhatre72

Yes :clap: Yes:clap:

Finally we had achieved the target not only in Nifty but also in Bank nifty 9800. Now as predicated on 21st June, Nifty is heading towards new target i.e 5600 with index of 19000.

Is this new target is achievable? The answer will be available in couple of days.
:clapping::clapping:
Congrats on your correct analysis.....
Pls keep posing about future targets....... may be up or down.......

HULK

Dear Friends,

As said earlier Tuesday was a judgment day for our market, nifty cross 5400 mark. Future Nifty close at 5417.1 and Cash (Spot) nifty at 5400.65. Good and positive close towards end.:thumb: :cheers:

Hope my post will be helping you to take right decision about market trend. Thank you for kind support and your thought’s which are share with me at here.

I am here by closing this thread as the purpose to start this thread was successfully achieved today. No more post about market at this thread from my side.

Last but not the least after looking at today’s EOD data, we will witness still up side movement up to 5550-60 level. But but there is some possibility of negative news will appear for market at the end of this month.

:thanx:

rrmhatre72

Dear Friends,

As said earlier Tuesday was a judgment day for our market, nifty cross 5400 mark. Future Nifty close at 5417.1 and Cash (Spot) nifty at 5400.65. Good and positive close towards end.:thumb: :cheers:

Hope my post will be helping you to take right decision about market trend. Thank you for kind support and your thoughts which are share with me at here.

I am here by closing this thread as the purpose to start this thread was successfully achieved today. No more post about market at this thread from my side.

Last but not the least after looking at todays EOD data, we will witness still up side movement up to 5550-60 level. But but there is some possibility of negative news will appear for market at the end of this month.

:thanx:
Hi Hulk,

Appreciate your efforts.
Pls keep on posting your view to guide on next move of the market.
I propose to open new thread or contine same one.

I agree, I tracked Nifty n Dow futs live charts for month. From 20 trading days of month, nifty followed dow futs tick by tick on 14 days approx. But its not true that one can trade nifty intraday accurately watching nifty charts alone. many times ( at least 50% times if not more) there will be buy signal on nifty, u buy, then suddenly dow futs change direction, ur sl hit. After few mints u get short signal, then again reverse happens. Only due to this reason I stopped trading nifty intraday n index stocks. If u will analyse deeply u will see that only index stocks follow Dow Futs or world mkts during mkt hours hence Nifty. Non index stocks dont seem to care abt Nifty n world. So u can trade them without worrying abt Dow futs. They can remain in red, while nifty would be up 2%. Or they will b flat or Up when nifty in deep red.
Sir,
could you pls explain - when our trading starts Dow is already over .
How do you track it live ? or
the Nifty behaves same like Dow chart the previous night ?
Thanks