Road to 5400 again

HULK

Thanks Friends, Specially RR-72 & PT for encouraging me & show confidence. Well friends as I said earlier the purpose to start this thread was achieved successfully and at present I cannot see any major up side movement of market except the new target mentioned in my last post.

If I notice any major breakout in market whether it is upside or down side definitely I will open new thread for same. At present market scenario is better to watch and study instead of play around.

HULK

Dear Friends,

As said earlier Tuesday was a judgment day for our market, nifty cross 5400 mark. Future Nifty close at 5417.1 and Cash (Spot) nifty at 5400.65. Good and positive close towards end.:thumb: :cheers:

Hope my post will be helping you to take right decision about market trend. Thank you for kind support and your thoughts which are share with me at here.

I am here by closing this thread as the purpose to start this thread was successfully achieved today. No more post about market at this thread from my side.

Last but not the least after looking at todays EOD data, we will witness still up side movement up to 5550-60 level. But but there is some possibility of negative news will appear for market at the end of this month.

:thanx:
Today finally the nifty reach one more step up & achieved long back tgt.

Bhai any one can post or send the afl to the following chart ?

ANY ONE CAN POST OR SEND THE AFL TO THE FOLLOWING CHART ?

ANY ONE CAN POST THE AFL TO THE FOLLOWING CHART ?