RNRL Hold or SELL

Well I did what my broker at angel broking told me to do....he told me "is stock par kal sai payi lag jayengai" instead it went down like crazy. ( now currently loosing more than 30Ks in RNRL nd 10ks already lost in it)

Mukesh washed his hands its correct but in agm its nt possible to tell the entire contract details that they would be having.....but markets were expecting RIL may buy stake in RNRL or some disclosure about prices would be made since nothing happened everyone got screwed who bought the stock on Fri as it fell by Rs8 (2 days back it was trading at Rs70)

Now only thing I am concerned about is if some more bad news comes out or the agreement to supply them gas by RIL is nt very favorable or the Govt. again disapproves the agreement.......this stock well go down like S**t......am I F****d ?

NiftyFantasy

hi......my broker got me to buy RNRL at Rs 70 per share now I have very very huge chunk of it sitting on my delivery. I have manged to sell 50% of holdings at loss of about Rs 3 to Rs 4.

I still have a very huge chunk lying around somewhere around 3000 shares.

Now news is that stock can go upto Rs 75 to Rs 90 levels.

Now shall I hold this stock or sell it and to what level ?

how much time am I suppose to hold this stock if I dont sell it now I am only scared if it falls further I am screwed ?

Plz suggest what to do nd if ur holding some of RNRL plz tell me what ur thinking of doing with it ??

Thx
This is a pure intraday stock! only 10% of total traded quantity converts into delivery...better to exit on any rally...