RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
RKSV,

Somewhere in your first post you mentioned about being a member of various exchanges including commodities and CDS, so I thought that maybe you would be offering those as well. So, do you plan to offer commodities and currency too ? If yes, when ?

60% intraday.. hmm.. a lot of regular traders have a better deal with their brokers.

Will come up with other questions as and when I think them up :)
Hi timepass,

Just checked the first post again. I'm guessing maybe you read MCX-SX as MCX exchange? MCX-SX is FT's currency exchange. USE (United Stock Exchange) is also another currency exchange in India. We don't have commodities licenses with MCX or NCDEX at this point.

Right now, we don't have plans of changing the intraday margin or opening up offerings in the currency segments. It is in the works and will come in the future but cannot promise you a time :)

Best,

RKSV

Dear Nilesh,

As per my Knowledge, RKG 320, Bezel 250, Zerodha 540, RKSV 520 per crore on Future Trading

Please let us know about services of RKSV in future (May be after two weeks)

What about BEZEL ? What is the offer avail by you from Bezel ? Please let we know ...Thanks
my account will be open on tommorow after that i will show my contract notes here. rksv service is very good. till now it is similar to zerodha which is the best in industry. and about bezel 10 rs per lot but payin payout is horrible. payout can take upto 4 days to ur account.
hope this info help u. thanks for ur reply. :)

dear nilesh,
waiting for your comments about rskv and contract note.bezel too offer any unlimited trading?
regards,
prakash
rksv service is excellent. my account will open tommorrow. will show contract notes after that. bezel offers 10 rs per lot. but payin payout problem. service is average. uptill now zerodha and rksv both are best in industry. :)

Hello RKSV,

Brokerage as monthly rent sounds good. Here are a few more questions.

a) Please define "a month". Is it one calendar month? Is it from joining date ? Is it 30 calendar days ? 20 trading sessions ? if someone joined you on, say, 24th Dec, will he pay the full rent for December month ?

b) It's good to know that you refund the brokerage if a member has not traded for a month. But the service tax does not get refunded (or does it??). So, if a customer is inactive, he still has to pay about Rs. 200 per month. So can a customer inform you in advance about an inactive month (so that you can deactivate his account for the period) and not have advance brokerage deducted and thus avoid paying service tax ??

c) Using NOW : if a customer is using NOW for another broker, will he need to download and install a separate copy of NOW to use for RKSV or can he simply log off from one account and login to another account (even if with a different broker). With Odin you need to install a different version for different brokers.

d) Rs. 1947pm is your Freedom Plan. Do you have any other pricing plans ?

Hello RKSV,

Brokerage as monthly rent sounds good. Here are a few more questions.
Hi timepass,

Here are the answers to your questions:
a) Please define "a month". Is it one calendar month? Is it from joining date ? Is it 30 calendar days ? 20 trading sessions ? if someone joined you on, say, 24th Dec, will he pay the full rent for December month ?
One calendar month. The first day of every calendar month to its last day. Accounting happens in the first week of every month. We will credit the previous month's fees and debit the following month's fees. The credit will happen first and then the debit will go through.

For the joining month, we will pro-rate the Freedom plan's rates based on the date you joined. The pro-rata is based on the calendar month.

Let's say you sign up with us in a few days. After couriering your forms, verifying your information, we activate your back office login. You take a few days to transfer money in to trade with and are finally ready to trade. It's Jan 24, and you call us to activate your NSE NOW account. Since there are only 8 days left in January (24 through 31), you will be billed for only (8/31) * 1947 ~ Rs. 502.46 plus service tax for the month of January.

b) It's good to know that you refund the brokerage if a member has not traded for a month. But the service tax does not get refunded (or does it??). So, if a customer is inactive, he still has to pay about Rs. 200 per month. So can a customer inform you in advance about an inactive month (so that you can deactivate his account for the period) and not have advance brokerage deducted and thus avoid paying service tax ??
Your service tax will also be refunded. No need to give us prior notice. Just a reminder though, that the fees are based on a calendar month basis.
c) Using NOW : if a customer is using NOW for another broker, will he need to download and install a separate copy of NOW to use for RKSV or can he simply log off from one account and login to another account (even if with a different broker). With Odin you need to install a different version for different brokers.
We have not tested it by running against other brokers. After asking the NOW team they said you are able to do it since your login contains our broker ID in it. The NOW software should be able to distinguish which broker to route to based on that.

d) Rs. 1947pm is your Freedom Plan. Do you have any other pricing plans ?
Sorry, at this moment, this is all we are offering :)

Best,

RKSV

my account has opened now. i got fantastic supprot. now i am trading with now exe. they told me my account will be open within 48 hours from they get my form. it opend in 24 hours only. :thumb: will show contract notes tommoroow.

how much margin is required to trade one lot of NIFTY by RKSV?
Hi vxl,

If you want purchase 1 lot of NIFTY futures valued at Rs. 2,50,000 (Rs. 5000 for 1 lot of 50 shares), you would need Rs. 15,450 (60% of margin) for intra-day applicable margin or Rs. 25,750 (100% of margin) if you want to carry-forward the position.

Best,

RKSV

ksp191

sir,
I am interested in availing the offer for the first 10 members of this forum. please give methe opportunity.

Last edited:
Today I am going to despatch trading account opening form... Hope fully next monday i am also join the club of RKSV...

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.