RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RKSV, now the one thing that we badly need in our trading platform is Trailing Stoploss (for options too). Is there any way you can provide it ?? I think that the whole trading community will love it.

Just go through the conversation going on here, and comment if possible.

Post No. 3931 to 3934.
Hi timepass,

Trailing stop loss is considered an "algo" by the exchanges. Probably they will consider adding it to NSE NOW now that Sharekhan has been approved for it. It's not a native order type by the exchange unlike SL.

RKSV, the "completed orders" portion of the Order Book does NOT auto-scroll when newer orders are completed. Which means that one has to scroll to check the value of the last completed order(s). Sometimes, when one wants to close the trade in a jiffy, it creates problems to have to check one's buy/sell value.

Can you please pass this on to the developers ?? I hope the problem is clear.

Last edited:

GTji

RKSV, the "completed orders" portion of the Order Book does NOT auto-scroll when newer orders are completed. Which means that one has to scroll to check the value of the last completed order(s). Sometimes, when one wants to close the trade in a jiffy, it creates problems to have to check one's buy/sell value.

Why don't you re-position the columns? or add custom columns?

Why don't you re-position the columns? or add custom columns?
It's not the columns, it's the rows that I want to autoscroll with each completed order. The order completed last should be automatically displayed at the top of the window without one needing to scroll up to it.

GTji

It's not the columns, it's the rows that I want to autoscroll with each completed order. The order completed last should be automatically displayed at the top of the window without one needing to scroll up to it.
Oh, okay. I never get that problem though. Sometimes I have to press the 'Display' button to refresh and see my newer orders though. What you should do I think is click on the topmost completed order and keep the whole thing scrolled up, then it should automatically scroll as new orders get completed. Hope that works works for you.

Oh, okay. I never get that problem though. Sometimes I have to press the 'Display' button to refresh and see my newer orders though. What you should do I think is click on the topmost completed order and keep the whole thing scrolled up, then it should automatically scroll as new orders get completed. Hope that works works for you.
Yes, that's a workaround which I use sometimes, but it's a workaround - automatic would be better :)

Hmm.. on our windows, it does automatically scroll up. Just don't select any particular record in the window and it should work. If you have issues, click on "filter orders" and click reset. We can call you if you keep having problems.

Last edited:
sir i want to open trading account for selling long term nifty options can i do it with you
have currently nifty bees for 40 L

Looking to open account with you or zerodha who ever can help me sell nifty calls against nifty bees i hold

THANK YOU
BINNI SANDHU

sir i want to open trading account for selling long term nifty options can i do it with you
have currently nifty bees for 40 L

Looking to open account with you or zerodha who ever can help me sell nifty calls against nifty bees i hold

THANK YOU
BINNI SANDHU
Hi Binni,

You can trade both products with us. However, there will be no margin benefit for trading Nifty BEES against Nifty Calls. Cross margining isn't applicable between those two.

Hi Binni,

You can trade both products with us. However, there will be no margin benefit for trading Nifty BEES against Nifty Calls. Cross margining isn't applicable between those two.
Very fast reply sir so no margin against nifty bees or you dont provide margin
the reson is that i also have 500 infosys shares if you cant give margin for nifty bees .Then can u give margin against infosys

Because cash i will put to buy nifty bees only ,and if i bring in my own cash then where is the advatage of trading with you and not with ICICI SEC

THANK YOU
BINNI SANDHU

Status
Not open for further replies.